Header image

potf moc's

Post up a list of items you want to buy or trade.
Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

potf moc's

Postby Lindo » Wed May 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Anyone out there selling any of these?? would consider any as long as they are in good condition
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

User avatar
chewbaccadave
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 pm
Location: Lancashire.

Re: potf moc's

Postby chewbaccadave » Thu May 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Lindo wrote:Anyone out there selling any of these?? would consider any as long as they are in good condition


Hi Lindo,I have a Jawa for sale here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36938&p=483156#p483156
I also have a AT-ST Driver and Barada,cheers Dave.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: potf moc's

Postby Lindo » Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 pm

chewbaccadave wrote:
Lindo wrote:Anyone out there selling any of these?? would consider any as long as they are in good condition


Hi Lindo,I have a Jawa for sale here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36938&p=483156#p483156
I also have a AT-ST Driver and Barada,cheers Dave.

ahh great I looked at that and seen it was sold, I thought dammit
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

User avatar
chewbaccadave
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 pm
Location: Lancashire.

Re: potf moc's

Postby chewbaccadave » Thu May 31, 2018 8:19 pm

No it didn't sell do you want some pictures sending over of all 3 of them?cheers Dave.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: potf moc's

Postby Lindo » Thu May 31, 2018 10:44 pm

chewbaccadave wrote:No it didn't sell do you want some pictures sending over of all 3 of them?cheers Dave.

That would be awesome thanks mate
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

revilluk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 am

Re: potf moc's

Postby revilluk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 am

I have a Lando General. Just PM if interested, preferably trade for loose figures.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1361
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: potf moc's

Postby Lindo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 pm

revilluk wrote:I have a Lando General. Just PM if interested, preferably trade for loose figures.

pm sent
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale


Return to “Most Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest