I'm looking for vintage (Meccano, micro prototypes...)

Bwanito

Youngling
So, it's my first post here. I'm coming from France (it's a reality your forum is becoming more and more popular) so be kind with my english (it's well known that the french guys are pretty bad in english... and other foreign languages). I didn't find a place where i can make a presentation so i'm starting with my want list...

I'm very interested in:

- Meccano carded figures,
- prototypes of unproduced or produced items from the micro collection (4-up painted, 4-up unpainted, 1/1 scale unpainted first shot),
- unproduced prototype coins (especially from the Droids serie),
- proof cards -especially Han figures- AFA or not for this kind of stuff,

I'm open to overseas offers.

Bwanito

Youngling
Thanks to both of you for your welcomes.
My focuses for the moment are R5-D4, Lando and the Snowtrooper (for the foreign and prototype items, i'm always open for a deal). But i'll keep in my mind your proposition Ron.

Ron

Sith Lord
Here is a pic off my greedo if your intrested in it
CIMG2269.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome onboard. 8)
Your English is definately better than our French, and to be honest it's probably better than most of our English as well! :oops:

I have a Luke POTF AFA 80 somewhere, I'll dig it out and send you pics if your interested?
Actually I think it might be on one of the for sale threads on here.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Bollux said:
good i was just about to moderate you! :roll: :lol:

Must have passed your RS training, Been on there enough I would say....****in traitor :lol:

Good call!
How can we have a moderator who admits to going on RS more than here!? :?
Ohhh and Todd with Jabba gone someone has to take over offending and insulting everyone!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
tiefighterboy said:
Bollux said:
good i was just about to moderate you! :roll: :lol:

Must have passed your RS training, Been on there enough I would say....****in traitor :lol:

Good call!
How can we have a moderator who admits to going on RS more than here!? :?
Ohhh and Todd with Jabba gone someone has to take over offending and insulting everyone!

I have been insulting people right along......Leave Bollux alone he joined up with those pansey twats. :p

Bwanito

Youngling
tiefighterboy said:
I have to stop this or I will scare our french friend with my american diplomacy skills.

For sure, i'm scared but i will use the legendary french stolidity against this special american diplomacy tricks...

... and don't forget that i'm looking some vintage stuff (yes, take a look at the first page).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom