atst

Bollux

Grand Master
does anyone have a scout walker that they dont want anymore?

i already have the top hatch and door, chest plate and top gun so i dont care if they are missing.

gustie

Sith Lord
Ron said:
I dont think 1 off these complete would go for much more than £10-£15 gustie

some ones over bid on ebay then

anyways bollux.....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-Vintage-ATST-WALKER_W0QQitemZ330279857885QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330279857885&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

cheap still

gustie

Sith Lord
yeah unless i want to buy it! then it rockets up

i looked at one earlier and i just noticed it was on £26... wasnt looking for one just noticed it browsing shitbay

Ron

Sith Lord
Gustie like i say loose figures and vehicles always come up for sale on here. Its just about waiting for the right time and the right 1

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
I have bought a couple of spares or repairs in the last couple of weeks. One cost me £4.99 and was complete (it came in a big pile of pieces and needed washing) and another for £2.29 which just needed the top gun.

Just keep watching ebay and I'm sure you'll manage to get something...that's if I don't beat you to it :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Imperial Gunner said:
I have bought a couple of spares or repairs in the last couple of weeks. One cost me £4.99 and was complete (it came in a big pile of pieces and needed washing) and another for £2.29 which just needed the top gun.

Just keep watching ebay and I'm sure you'll manage to get something...that's if I don't beat you to it :wink:

Are you Han in disguise!? :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry, Han was a member (in fact I think he still pops in from time to time) who had a habit of picking up lots of bargains on Ebay. He was constantly buying job lots and bits and peices of various vehicles and ships and putting them all together to make a complete/better conditioned one.
I think in the end he must have had dozens of some vehicles. He sold most if not all of it off a few months ago..............but that's a whole nother story!

Imperial Gunner

Padawan
weasel said:
Sorry, Han was a member (in fact I think he still pops in from time to time) who had a habit of picking up lots of bargains on Ebay. He was constantly buying job lots and bits and peices of various vehicles and ships and putting them all together to make a complete/better conditioned one.
I think in the end he must have had dozens of some vehicles. He sold most if not all of it off a few months ago..............but that's a whole nother story!

Yep, that does sound a bit like what I've been doing :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom