luke farmboy

Grant

Sith Lord
gustie said:
grant how many mocs u need for you run then?

Hi Gustie.

I need a 77 back Wicket 85. and then im just trying to replace the last of my punched cards. Im also trying to find offerless 20 backs to replace my 20 backs with the fett offer.

I am sort of a debut card collector. Im still looking for 2 cards a 45 back r2 sensor scope ans a 65 back weequay to finish my run.

Its a long road.

I have noticed you collect alot of variants. You have a cool collection so far.

Cheers mate.

Grant. :D :D

gustie

Sith Lord
hah nice one

if i was to collect MOC id like to have characters on the debut cards too as i think ESB only figures look a bit out of place on ROTJ cards etc

collecting variants has been good for me - always something to find :) its also nice when you can find some rarer variants that have been listed without full details, giving you the occasional chance to get a rare figure for next to nothing :)

i have 16 lili ledys on thier way to me and a trilogo squid head

hopefully good enough for me to display - getting more fussy as time goes by

burnsy

Sith Lord
Gust, I'm loving the varaint part of collecting now. I'm three figures away from having full loose
collection, then I'm gonna concentrate on variant loose or a while. Post some pictures of the leddys when you get them. I need to sort out that payment to you. PM me your details. Stu

gustie

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
Gust, I'm loving the varaint part of collecting now. I'm three figures away from having full loose
collection, then I'm gonna concentrate on variant loose or a while. Post some pictures of the leddys when you get them. I need to sort out that payment to you. PM me your details. Stu

PM coming

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom