Looking for these HEAT sealed baggies

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Here's a list of baggies that i want, they must be HEAT sealed, i don't care what type of bag they are in as long as its heat sealed and damage free.

Condition is very important, ripped bags or bags with bad text (a lot of print missing) are a big NO NO, seriously i will ask for a refund if the bag has any damage at all. I don't want to sound a t**t its just the last 2 baggies i bought (from different sellers) had damage (rips) even tho i got them to confirm that the bags were damage free before i bought them. :twisted:
These heat sealed bags are to be graded (as baggies), hence why im being so picky.

The list below are figures i have in taped bags, so if you want i could trade my taped baggie + a bit of cash for your heat sealed bag.
I will only trade like for like, ie ,my hoth rebel soldier (taped) for your heat sealed rebel soldier.

My wants:
Hoth Rebel soldier (GOT IT!)
Rebel commander
At At Driver
Bespin guards (wht & blk)
Bib fortuna
C3po r/limbs
Chirpa
Chewie
At-st driver
DSD
Fx-7
Han Hoth
Imperial commander
Luke jedi
Lando Calrissian
Lando skiff
Nien Nunb (GOT IT!)
Leia organa
Leia Hoth
Leia Bespin
Leia Endor
Rancor Keeper
Tie pilot
Weequay
Yoda
2-1b (GOT IT!)

Some of the above may not even be available in heat sealed bags, but i'l leave them on the list just in case.

Also i need one more baggie for the set, so if anyone has a LUMAT please pm me, i will pay a good price for him.

Cheers
Del

btw i would also trade anything i have in the for sale section for baggies.

Josh

Sith Lord
Del what is a tape sealed Dengar baggie worth roughly mate?

Also looks like this guy has some that you are looking for maybe mate!
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3395973&page=5&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3395973
Did you see these already?

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
What baggie type is it mate?, i guessing its got Kenner Made in Hong Kong in blue text?
If not post a pic.

If so i'd say around £20 in todays market.
Nothing is selling well at the mo, even baggies are struggling. You could probably ask £25 and someone may bite.
Damage (rips/tears) drop prices right down tho, and reseals make it worth the same as a loose figure.

Yeah i saw those baggies, the seller is Dennis (imperium) on RS and he has some nice baggies.
However for me they are too expensive, especially with todays exchange rate against the euro.
Unless its a harder baggie type or a rarer figure i won't pay over £25-30 for any baggie.
Thats just me, im one away from the set now, and most baggies i've picked up for under £25.

In fact you've reminded me i was supposed to get back in touch with him lol :?
Man im brain dead at the moment, too much booze over crimbo :mrgreen:

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Well best thing to do is take a look at the baggie guide written by Todd D and bill wills.

The rarity scale is pretty spot on, altho they have the jawa at a 3 and imo he's one of the tough one's (Mind you saying that i now have 3 lol).
http://theswca.com/images-speci/baggiefeature/baggiefeature.html

Anything over a 3 rating expect to pay more for, my heat sealed jawa was about £70 (which was fairly cheap at the time).

They only list us baggies tho, uk palitoy baggies are completely different, and some are very scarce.

A few years ago CCP's & DSD's were fetching up to £150, i got one of my DSD's for £30 which was a steal, and my CCP was about £40. So if you wait long enough even the most expensive baggies can usually be found for good prices.

The blue snag is very expensive, i was saving to buy one from a guy in the us for $650, however i snagged ( :mrgreen:) a Blue snag/greedo 2 pack cantina set, mint in baggies for a £235 Buy it now the other day, boy was i happy.

Small head han is easily the hardest to find, if your going for a us kenner baggie then he's just impossible to get, regardless of how much your willing to spend.

Mine is in a palitoy baggie, which is easier but still near impossible to find.
I've only ever seen 3 including mine, which came from the uk, the other 2 i've seen came from different german sellers.

Recently some of the bigger characters, say ben & luke (tatooine) have been selling for as much as £100-120, but again i got these for cheap.

I would recommend baggies to anyone, its a really underated side to collecting imo.
just do some research first (read the guide above), it will save you a lot of cash and stress lol.

Del

btw if you do decide to start pm me, i have a few doubles i'd sell.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I originally collected them about 4 years ago, but only for about 6 months.
I sold them all, along with everything else SW as i'd completely lost interest in collecting.

The collection i have now has taken 2 years, im one away now (lumat), so hopefully i will get him this year.

Del

Ron

Sith Lord
Del is there only certain figures that came on heat sealed. Or did they both come out on heat sealed and tape sealed

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Thats a hard one to answer, well it would be long and boring lol.

For instance luke bespin blonde hair can only be found in a taped baggie, but the brown hair luke bespin only comes in a heat sealed bag.
Certain figures are only available in 1 baggie type, so its easy to spot fakes, its just a case of doing your homework before you buy.

It can be really confusing when you start out.

Almost every figure can be found bagged, even some of the potf figures (yak,imp dig,a-wing,lando general) can be found in palitoy baggies. Although they are incredibly rare as they were only available in woolworths 8 pks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom