My new side focus

Ron

Sith Lord
Right guys here is my new side focus. Am wanting to put together a complete collection off loose figures. But they all have to come from either baggies,bashed up MOC, Or AFA U. But my challenge is to try to put it together as cheap as possible. If you have any really bashed up carded figures or have any sealed baggie figure let me know. If there going to cheap :D :D :D

burnsy

Sith Lord
Love it, another focus.

Will be great following all these during 2009.

Just going to PM you about an item on the Bay I was going to get, but will be a good start for you :wink:

Ron

Sith Lord
Del i want a loose set that i know is mint. Never been played with. No paint loss. Original weapons. But i want to buy it very cheap

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Ron,
In my for sale thread i have some that i opened from damaged baggies, these were opened not long ago, by myself and a postie lol (long story).
Since then they have been sealed in zip locks, they even smell new.
I have emperors,prune faces, c3po,r2d2,chewie,leia endor, most old palitoy stock.

Just remember that most baggies are actually pretty scarce when compared to carded.
Even the common figures are harder to find bagged than carded, so opening a good one imo is the same as opening a good condition moc.
Obviously its up to you at the end of the day, its just a sore point with me as a baggie collector lol.

Also remember that the bag does not give that much protection (not as much as a bubble), so a lot of bagged figures actually have paint damage.
I have a luke bespin blonde hair (pretty htf/expensive) that is in pretty bad condition, he has a chip out of his head, paint wear, but the seal is 100% legit.

I know if i wanted a loose 'mint' set i'd go for cut cards over baggies anyday.

Del (who loves his baggies :mrgreen: )

burnsy

Sith Lord
Del, you really love those baggies don't you mate.
Your last post made me giggle, on a mission to save as many baggies as you can.

Great passion there fella :wink:

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
lol @ Burnsy.

Seriously mate if you knew just how htf some were you'd never open any.
Not counting c3po r/limbs,emperors, prune faces of course cus they are all over the place.

But you go on ebay now & and do a search for a death star droid baggie, cloud car pilot baggie, jawa baggie, hell even a bib fortuna and i bet you'd struggle.
seriously, then do a search in the carded section for the same figures.
Thats the point im making, baggies are quite scarce, so to me it makes no sense to open them.

Tbf i doubt he'd find any of the above cheap enough to want to open anyway, but you get my point.

Del :mrgreen: (who is off to be to dream about baggies :shock: :mrgreen: )

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ron if you dont like wasting money dont do it .take it from some one who knows you can get loose figures in better shape then figures that come off cards

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ahh good old Gordon Brown, needs to **** us all over a bit more so he can pour yet more money into the banks to help those poor guys who landed us all in this ****ing mess!
And, Of Course, he'll do it all without actually making them promise to 1) lend any of it to us and, 2) not pay it all out in bonus's to their staff!

There's real brains in Downing street! :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
No not doing it now just got my tax bill in

oh yeah ,i got one of them some where :lol: :lol:
ron its not really worth it ,if your doing it for faultless figures you will be doing it forever.i think what i,m gonna do is get a mint set together then go back to doing it as that way you can get some cash back on the re seals .it must be nice though to have a full set that you opened your self .bet you wish you never flogged me that ben and yoda now 8) 8) ,though that ben has marks on his hair

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom