Delete please,

Ron

Sith Lord
same here. It is only a few bits am after now. Just got to wait till i get them. At the price am willing to pay

Grant

Sith Lord
Ron said:
same here. It is only a few bits am after now. Just got to wait till i get them. At the price am willing to pay

Ron,

They will all turn up one day prices vary as you know.

Grant

Sith Lord
Ron said:
Are you planning getting the sonic speeder grant.

Ronald I have one lined up. i know where 2 AFA 80s are and they are both around the £1500 mark.
You should think about grabbing one Brians toys has them marked up for £4000each.

Cheers.

Grant.

Ron

Sith Lord
Grant at the moment. I have no money for starwars. Just paided tax bill. Also dont have that much work at the moment :( :(

Ron

Sith Lord
AnakinPOTF said:
Ron said:
Are you planning getting the sonic speeder grant.

Ronald I have one lined up. i know where 2 AFA 80s are and they are both around the £1500 mark.
You should think about grabbing one Brians toys has them marked up for £4000each.

Cheers.

Grant.

Brians toys are just to expensive. I got my sand crawler for less than half brians toys is after

Grant

Sith Lord
Ron said:
Grant at the moment. I have no money for starwars. Just paided tax bill. Also dont have that much work at the moment :( :(

Things will improve mate....Grant.

Ron

Sith Lord
Hope so. Its not looking good at the moment. Am only getting a couple off days. Here and there no steady work. I got a good job comming off next month. So that should sort me out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom