New Bounty Huter Focus

plantman

Sith Lord
Hi all,

Ive started a new Bounty Hunter focus, alongside my Boba one.

So if anybody has any of the below in good condition let me know, i have quite a few figures available to trade or i can do a stright buy.

Bossk Tri-Logo

IG-88 ROTJ
IG-88 Tri-Logo

Zuckuss ESB, ROTJ, Tri Logo

4-lom ESB, ROTJ, Tri-Logo

Dengar ESB, ROTJ, Tri-Logo

Greedo ROTJ

plantman

Sith Lord
Ha thanks,

boba is a bit elusive and expensive at the moment, i already have an ig-88 and bought a fantastic esb AFA 90 bossk so i thought i might try and get the set.

I wont nick any dengars..i promise :)

are you collecting the whole set of bounty hunters or just dengars?

Andy

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL I only want Dengar MOCS.proofs.chromalins etc etc mate myself I am upto about 10 vintage MOC and bidding on a couple on ebay also at the moment!I have found out where a lot of pre production stuff for him is also lately but it is locked up in someones collection!The good news is if they do ever decide to sell they will give me first option on it which is great of them I reckon!All I can say is they have some pretty cool pieces I would love to own someday!

To get a full set of all the bounty humters on every card will be quite a challenge and will be years in the making I reckon but something I would love to see none the less!

plantman

Sith Lord
:) I probably wont go for them on all fronts, but an full ESB range might be nice, i sold my esb 4-lom which is a bit of a bugger, but i enjoy looking for them its part of the fun :)

Andy

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
This one's not for sale, but for a bounty hunter focus it could be a nice addition to track down.
One of my fave 4 packs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom