WTB: Orange hair luke + biker scout blaster

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
As the title says i am looking to buy a few loose figures from the first 12 (initially) with some of the more comman paint variations. I will update the list as i find the ones i am looking for and add a few more. See list below for what i am after at the moment but if you have any from the first 12 or SW debut figures then let me know.

Luke Skywalker - Orange hair

Original biker scout weapon for my short mouth biker scout - preferably a Lili Ledy variant which is a darker grey plastic than the standard kenner.

I have a feeling that this is going to lead me down the path of variant collecting!!!

Steve

burnsy

Sith Lord
Be careful Steve, the variant road is a dark road to take mate.

It is one that I followed a while back and I came across some unsavoury characters.

Gustie is the leader of their contigency and there are others.

I also felt the wrath of my wife and bankmanager during those darkest hours.

May the force be with you :wink:

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Burnsy.

I know the risks and although i have a certain level of self control i also have a bit of a completist attitude. That is why i am only looking at the major paint variations.

I am only looking to pick up a few here and there as i am finding it harder and harder to find items for the chewie focus.

Steve

burnsy

Sith Lord
I loved chasing the variants mate, but it is a bloody minefield.

I will go back to it at some point.

You almost need to get a focus going within variants, Ledy's, PBP's, paint variants etc.

I was all over the place when I was looking (like I always am really)

Gustie is a great guy to help you out along with Dennis.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Still looking, list updated.

In general i will be happy with a few flaws so maybe in C8 ish condition but will consider any condition if the price is right.

Steve

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
The Orange hair luke is very hard to find. Good luck with that one.

Oh by the way, the blaster off the LL short mouth bikerscout is a darker one as the regular kenner ones.

Cheers, Dennis

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Isn't there an orange hair & a dark orange hair Luke(ANH)? What's a fair price for an orange hair? I too need a hollow cheek Tusken Raider. Wish I could find a minty one for less than $10 like Brian(Jedi534) did :mrgreen:

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
James,

i have an offer on the table for a hollow cheek tuskan but it is a lot more than $10. It is one that i want to add.

As for the lukes - i know there are a lot of hair variants out there but for now i want to go for the 3 main ones - blonde, brown and orange. Once i have all of the main variants i may go back and fill in more gaps with COO variants and the more obscure variants.

Steve

aussiejames

Sith Lord
"Once I have all the main variants...." :lol: :lol: Is it possible to stick to a list that you have set yourself? You have better will power than me :) An orange hair luke (with a vader and ben) just sold for $US180 ouch!!

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
I have found a brown snake yoda and hollow tube tuskan. still looking for an orange hair luke. Check out my thread in the Swap Shop section. I have plenty of figures to trade.

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom