sears multipacks

slim

Sith Lord
hi guys ;

lookin for 7/8/9 and 14 figure sears multipacks......i know i have only 5 posts so far but i am sound bloke so no worries when dealing with me

slim :mrgreen:

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Slim,

good luck on your hunt for these. They dont seem to come around to often.

There is a 4 pack stormie set for sale on Rebelscum at the moment and i do see a few now and again for sale on ebay. Are you looking for sealed boxes or open with the correct baggies?

I have 2 in my collection (unfortunately not for sale) and still hunting more that contain chewie.

Steve

Joe

Grand Master
I have two incomplete ones which is my work in progress lol, you will pay through the nose for sealed /graded ones but the boxes do appear from time to time on ebay so keep looking!

There was an ewoks one on ebay.com which might still be running actually but the figures are loose with the multipack box.

slim

Sith Lord
have you a link to the set at rebelscum m8 ?? i already saw that loose set on ebay its at 99$...i was tempted with the 8 pack on ebay but its missing its biker scout in baggie..but i did notice that figure for sale in another baggie lot from the uk..decisions decisions

slim

Joe

Grand Master
Luckily most baggies appear on ebay quite frequently and if you wait for a good deal you can make up most of the multipacks yourself under budget :D

Well thats what I do :mrgreen:

slim

Sith Lord
yep some great deals on ebay just now i must admit , ebay usa has always been a good hunting ground for me but you have to forget about insuring for full value or else customs will charge a expensive duty !

slim

stevemac1976

Jedi Master

Joe

Grand Master
Seems like they are popping up just for you ! I have never seen so many on ebay in such a short space of time lol!

Gl with the one in the pm :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom