afa esb carded fett and afa esb carded yoda

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Slim

You will be looking to pay between £400 to £1000+ for a carded esb boba fett
if you are genuinely know what these items are worth and are looking to pony up the type of cash need to get this type of item I may be able to help out. Also im sure Andy aka Plantman will give you a great deal on his ESB fett as well.

Let me know

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I've got an ESB Fett (AFA 80, can't remember the sub grades) lying around somewhere if your interested.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Details of that ESB Boba

Boba Fett AFA 80 NM (C80, B85, F85) Kenner 48 back-C, punched £450

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
weasel said:
No probs.

You'll struggle to find one for less than £400 IMHO.

He has been advised that by a number of us now :roll:

slim said:
one on ebay at 350 with best offer !

slim :wink:

Slim there is a dam good reason its at £350 its an AFA 75! for starters has 2 significant bubble dings, The sub grades aren't great i.e Bubble 75 and Figure 80, and it has a pretty big price sticker poorly placed on the front of the card on the picture area.

Many MOC collectors don't go for anything lower than an AFA 80 if they are looking for an AFA piece.

What weasel offered you was an AFA 80 NM example with high end sub grades E.g (C80-B-85-F85) not far off an overall 85 example. That is a huge difference in terms of value to the item you quoted. Your comparing chalk and cheese.

At £450 weasel was offering his to you a very good price much the same as other members here have.

slim

Sith Lord
no harm to you guys but i wont spend £450 on a esb fett ever....hell i even turned down a carded afa tri-logo fett at £350..i have my prices and i stick to them ......

slim

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
slim said:
no harm to you guys but i wont spend £450 on a esb fett ever....hell i even turned down a carded afa tri-logo fett at £350..i have my prices and i stick to them ......

slim

Thats cool slim everyone is entitled to collect how they want (unless its harming the hobby lol)

However there is a term called lowballing in the hobby which refers to people who constantly make offers to other collectors that fall way below the value of an item. It can lead to people feeling insulted, the piss been taken etc and many people will refuse to sell to those who constantly do it. Im not having a go at you in any way im just giving you some straight up sound advice that im sure many of the experienced lads here will agreed with.

Regarding your statement above this tells me you that have really have no idea of the actual value of a Tri logo Fett MOC:? If some one offered me a Tri Logo Fett MOC for £350 i would have snapped it off them in an instant knowing that i could sell it for double that amount and more all day long if i wanted to flip it.

:?

slim

Sith Lord
it was a rotj card and not an actual trilogo card ! ...and dont forget THAT AN ITEM IS ONLY WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT !

slim

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
slim said:
it was a rotj card and not an actual trilogo card ! ...and dont forget THAT AN ITEM IS ONLY WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT !

slim

Why the caps I was only giving you some friendly advice?

Either way a Tri Logo Fett figure on a standard ROTJ cardback MOC aren't hard to find and can be found for less than £350 if you keep your eyes peeled and it would certainly be worth less / sell for less than an ESB Fett MOC in similar condition / same AFA grade.

slim

Sith Lord
i meant no harm with the caps on jay m8 :p , it seems that the high end cards are not for me " too expensive " so i will drop a grade or 2 and heck what odds is it if a price sticker or revenge sticker is on it ! a decent example of a esb fett will do me just fine :mrgreen:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
slim said:
i meant no harm with the caps on jay m8 :p , it seems that the high end cards are not for me " too expensive " so i will drop a grade or 2 and heck what odds is it if a price sticker or revenge sticker is on it ! a decent example of a esb fett will do me just fine :mrgreen:

No probs mate.

The one for £350 at AFA 75 is a decent price especially if you can tag it for about £325 your not going to pick up an ESB Fett MOC for less than that really unless we are talking very poor condition.

The cheapest Fett MOC's are the ROTJ Alternative picture (desert scene) 99% have yellowed bubbles (A clear bubble example of this MOC would go for hundreds of pounds more) but they can be picked up for about £100 - £150 in decent condition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom