WTB / Luke Farm Boy Orange Hair Variant AFA 85 NM+ (FOUND)

Grant

Sith Lord
Hello,

Im looking to buy a loose graded Luke Farm Boy Orange Hair Variant AFA 85 NM+ or better.
I have good cash waiting for anyone who can help.
I would also consider an ungraded example that would grade AFA 85 thank you.

Grant. (FOUND)

Grant

Sith Lord
Help needed in finding a Ginger haired Luke. Come on Gustie you no you want to sell :wink:

Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
Come on lads I mean Gustie. I still need a loose example of the ginger Luke.

Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
James I have an orange haired Luke with some playwear, it has some severe rubbing on the hair , so much so that he looks bald but I can assure you it was definitely Orange at one point! :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
LOL :lol:

Out of interest and back on topic how many do you reckon there are? I was thinking, if its from one factory on one card back as proved in the recent RS thread - How many do you think made it out that colour?

God knows how many figures they could produce daily/weekly but it has to be more than the 35-40 estimate unless they rectified the paint ?

Joe

Grand Master
Officially its 3 loose and Grant's carded ESB.

As Jay said there could be a few more floating around that aren't labelled as Orange hair but even for AFA it's a pretty obvious thing to miss considering they even count Green limbed Chewie as a vari..

Grant

Sith Lord
I think there is a loose example on Ebay at the moment. Its ungraded but looks orange to me, but in saying that I did buy a brown one a few weeks ago that I thought was orange from Craig Ginter that still hasnt turned up yet. Its been a month now...

Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
Well Craig is a bit of a funny one, I dealt with him and he was polite, funny and extremely truthful AND speedy with the transaction.

He has a few demons which in all fairness he should battle BEFORE he sells, I know Jay and a few others aren't Craig fans and I can't stick up for the things he does wrong just because I got my item so I won't.

Hope he comes through for you Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe,

I hope he comes through as well but its just a loose figure I suppose but its the principal of advertising something for sale and taking your cash and then not following through which will piss me off if he falls short at the sending it over to me.

Thank you.

Grant.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I am struggling to find the correct COO for the orange haired Luke. Is it 2 lines: GMFGL1977, HONG KONG small font and the lines very close together??
lukefarmboy.jpg

Number 2?

Grant

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
I am struggling to find the correct COO for the orange haired Luke. Is it 2 lines: GMFGL1977, HONG KONG small font and the lines very close together??
lukefarmboy.jpg

Number 2?

James im unsure. I can only make out that its made in Hong Kong.

Grant.

Idefix13

Padawan
You can find it (at least) with two slightly different 'two lines HK' coos:
Luke_orange_hair.jpg

One has a bit more space between date and HK and the other less. It also seems that one coo is starting a bit higher than the other. But all these differences are very very small.

The main difference of the two figures are the different painted hands (different in colour).

Uli

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom