Help from US member of SWF

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Hey guys,

I'm after something on ebay situated in US that has been there for a while. It is at the right price, but the shipping to Australia is killing it for me. I've checked the UK shipping & it's just as bad. Shipping within the US is fine. Not surprisingly the seller doesn't want to know about alternative postage options.

I was hoping a US member could order it & then post it onto me @ a more reasonable price. All expenses would of course be covered.

Let me know if you can help.

Cheers.

plantman

Sith Lord
http://www.realdoll.com/

there was a documentary on these dolls on tv...friggin thousends they cost....really sad....im getting rid of mine ;)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That's just odd! :?

I would stick a joke in here at Bollux's expense, but we all know he's too tight fisted to pay for one of them!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
weasel said:
That's just odd! :?

I would stick a joke in here at Bollux's expense, but we all know he's too tight fisted to pay for one of them!

We all know what his comeback would be too. :wink:

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Yeah, i know Todd & Chris_J use this site. I'll give it a bit. Not desperate (so that rules out the blow up dolls eh?)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
PM me with all your american needs...sorry no prostitutes or drugs....blow-up dolls maybe. :lol:

All boys have to start practicing at some point..............
blowupdoll.jpg

Grant

Sith Lord
F**king brilliant. Where the F**k do you find these images TFB or is that you when you were a wee lad. :wink:

Grant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom