That little Fu**er Wicket

A

Anonymous

I just need the little twat to complete my Ewoks range of figs. Looking for a loose one with spear. Preferably in the UK.
I was that drunk on ebay last night nearly bought a carded one for over £100, and would have opened it! :?

Joe

Grand Master
Woah don't do something silly like that (pay £100 or open one! ) they are only worth £30 odd, I see 3-4 every week in the US on ebay.com, Sure one will come up if no-one can help you here (which I am sure someone can!)

Oh and for starters a carded one would only set you back £50-60 for sure!

Joe

Grand Master
There is a carded one on ebay.com for about $90 and its in real good condition just to show you that its not worth £100!

Jesus if you guys are that eager to waste money when you are drunk I will send you my bank account details :lol:

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe said:
There is a carded one on ebay.com for about $90 and its in real good condition just to show you that its not worth £100!

Jesus if you guys are that eager to waste money when you are drunk I will send you my bank account details :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Again, not to say go buy one to rip it off the card but this is pretty cheap - http://cgi.ebay.com/1985-STAR-WARS-EWOKS-CARTOON-WICKET-FIGURE-MOSC-AFA_W0QQitemZ230366150475QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a2e47f4b&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14#ht_1444wt_940

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom