Palitoy

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hi there, need the following 12/20 backs by Palitoy very near mint ie in the condition of AFA 85 or better to complete the set; Ben, Chewy, Death Squad Commander, Power Droid, R5-D4 Hammerhead and Walrus Man. Also need the small head Han. As I have the ultra scarce Large head Han thats bottom of my want list.

Regards 8)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Hi there, need the following 12/20 backs by Palitoy very near mint ie in the condition of AFA 85 or better to complete the set; Ben, Chewy, Death Squad Commander, Power Droid, R5-D4 Hammerhead and Walrus Man. Also need the small head Han. As I have the ultra scarce Large head Han thats bottom of my want list.

Regards 8)

Hi and welcome to the forum. Have a look around here and interact for a bit and you'll find out who to talk to.

You might begin by introducing yourself in this thread.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3797

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:

Regards 8)

Hi

SW Palitoys are amazing MOC's (there are a good few Palitoy hunters on here :wink: ) expensive mind lol but they are worth it.

Welcome to SWF.

Jay

Joe

Grand Master
The word Palitoy brings them all back out ! :lol:

Just like candyman! :mrgreen:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks guys for all your input, I understand it will take time but If I could complete the set quickly it wouldn't be so special and besides I have alot of the tough ones.

As all 13 of the 20 I have are in the 85 condition(2 actually being triple sub 85 AFA graded) I have to keep the bar at that level. My best mate actually has the Chewy in the 85 condition which came from the same source as a few of mine did and I will be buying it from him in the near future so thats a virtually impossible task completed! Only hard 12 back left will be Ben.

I have indeed seen the DSC AFA 90, I think £950 isn't way off, £1450 would have been a realistic offer as it is a 90 but I already have 1 lined up.

I know the Power Droid and R5-D4 will be very tough and expensive, why didn't I do all this 15 years ago!! :x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom