Cantina Adventure Set original insert

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hello Guys am after the original insert for the Cantina Adventure Set. That's the Sears exclusive playset that was released Christmas 1978.

I have built up a mint in box unused (contents sealed) example over the last 3 years! Box is in great condition C-8.5+ I'd say, the stage is mint unused and most of the peg hole unpunched, got the original instruction sheet mint off ebay, got the original sealed bag of pegs off ebay, got the original figure box complete with the four Aliens sealed in their undamaged General Mills Kenner baggies at Mem!! That find at mem contained the red Snaggletooth but I already had the Blue Sngg sealed in the baggie so my set has both Snaggs!! Also have two nice mint mini catalogues in there one showing the Adventure Set debut.

I have a repro insert at the mo but after all that... come on this set deserves the original insert wouldn't you agree??

Hope someone can help.

Regards.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I agree. 8)

You might have to buy a playset + beater box which includes the insert to get it. You can then sell the rest on. Getting it loose will be next to impossible IMO.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Capetown said:
I agree. 8)

You might have to buy a playset + beater box which includes the insert to get it. You can then sell the rest on. Getting it loose will be next to impossible IMO.

I will take the beater box. :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Done the impossible mate, done the impossible! Friend of mine has acquired one, unused contents but the box a bit battered and touched up so no Q grade candidate. He is only interested in the figures so I get the mint insert!!

Job done!

Woohoo!!!!! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom