Lando's Locker - Vintage Star Wars toy Variations and more!

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Click the link below to visit my collection, reference site :wink:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any Comments, Queries or suggestions regarding the site and I'll do my very best to reply as quickly and as accurately as I possibly can :wink:

[email protected]

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

The guy who was hosting the site for me had a few probs when he was changing his site name which has caused all his sites to go down :cry:

He is trying to sort it out but it seems to be taking forever :?

I'm hoping to get it back ASAP as I have a stack of updates to make and a few new ideas I'd like to try out.

Will let you know whenever the problem is sorted :wink:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi Guys,

Just got Lando's Locker back online so please feel free to drop by it and let me know what you think.

Hope to start updating the site again very soon :D .

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Have made several updates on the site over the last few days and hope to add my VC Jawa tonight and my Micro Death Star World sets :wink:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thought I would Bump LandosLocker for any new guys :wink:

I'm planning some major updates and new features for the site so stay tuned :wink:

http://www.landoslocker.com

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Very nice Ron 8) Love that Dagobah :D

Have already talked Gustie into helping me out with pics and I'll be asking others for help and pics as soon as I get myself sorted :wink:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi Ron,

Thats a cool offer mate but I'm fairly broke a the moment :(

Just bought a Toptoys Yoda, some carded ESB figures and a boxed Land of the Jawas set.

PM me with an idea of what you are looking for the Dagobah set and I'll let you know if I'm interested and when I can afford it :wink:

P.S Do you have any pics of the back of the box? I would be more interested in a second issue offerless box than the first issue.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thanks Jay :D

A friend of mine helped with the design, I did all the photography and we both worked on the layout. Another friend gave me some webspace and I maintain it now all by myself :D The only real cost that the whole project accrued was buying the Domain name which cost about $20 from Godaddy.com .

Bargain! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom