Vintage shop Leeds

Hello we are Blue harvest vintage, we stock all new and vintage TV and film related items but mainly Star Wars.
We have carded figures, vehicles and many other items. We are also looking to pad our stock out with the items people want, so if you have anything you need to sell bring it down.
If your in the Leeds area (ls27 8dw Morley) come into the market and see us at unit 66.
Open Monday to Saturday we look forward to seeing you and talking star wars.
Search Blue harvest vintage on Facebook.
Debby and Marc

itfciain

Grand Master
Ouch - what a load of rubbish those recards are - honestly if you want to advertise on a vintage forum then I would take the chance to have a read some threads on here with regards to thoughts about these

Yeah I know, trying to get rid of them and get the real thing in stock. Do have a few with more on the way.
Maybe I should sell them loose?

itfciain

Grand Master
Blueharvestleeds said:
Yeah I know, trying to get rid of them and get the real thing in stock. Do have a few with more on the way.
Maybe I should sell them loose?

Yes that is a good idea

Thank you, I've only been open a week and have some great customers already. Looking forward to speaking to you guys and learning more.

No repro weapons, wouldn't touch them. If when I take them out of the cards I will bin them. I got some of the stock from the guy who ran the place before me and I'm trying to get rid of his stuff cheap.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Blueharvestleeds said:
No repro weapons, wouldn't touch them. If when I take them out of the cards I will bin them. I got some of the stock from the guy who ran the place before me and I'm trying to get rid of his stuff cheap.

Death Star Commander with light grey imperial blaster... :shock: Well, that is certainly repro :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Blueharvestleeds said:
I know. Got rid of that. To be honest the website has not been updated for a while with being busy in the shop.

Well, I must be honest in my opinion and I don't know about the apologies about the repro cards and repro weapons. They may be from a previous owner, but even then they are overpriced even after discount. On this forum serious collectors don't like repro and I don't think it is a smart decision starting a web shop also offering repro stuff. It's a first impression that can make a difference between keeping customers or losing them. But hey, that's my opinion... :?

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Shame about the repro....however have added in to the map, good luck :D
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29569

I am now a star wars vintage repro free Zone. My Web site is going to be shut down as it's no longer relevant.
Best to check Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Harvest-vintage-toys-and-collectables/801112449966996

I have a good range of items with more coming daily.
Thank you for looking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom