The Vintage Action Figure Marketplace

Stevelee

Morning guys,

I'm new to this board and wanted to thank you for having me, I'm dead chuffed to of found this place and I already have my eye on a few bits for sale!

If it's okay I wanted to send out an open invite to a private group I've started up called 'The Vintage Action Figure Marketplace' on Facebook. As you guessed it's a group for buying and selling vintage toys. The whole thing is in its infancy right now but it's steadily gaining momentum. When we reach 500 likes I'm giving away a TMNT Chief Medical Officer Raphael MOC so it's worth it just for that.

Obviously in the future I'm going to need a few admin guys to help me out too and was keen on them being UK based and Star Wars experts as it's the clear fave for us all!

Anyway thank you again and please remove if this is unallowed in anyway.

Steve

P.s FB won't let me copy a link so please search for 'The Vintage Adtion Figure Marketplace' on FB if you are interested.

lejackal

Grand Master
Stevelee said:
Morning guys,

I'm new to this board and wanted to thank you for having me, I'm dead chuffed to of found this place and I already have my eye on a few bits for sale!

If it's okay I wanted to send out an open invite to a private group I've started up called 'The Vintage Action Figure Marketplace' on Facebook. As you guessed it's a group for buying and selling vintage toys. The whole thing is in its infancy right now but it's steadily gaining momentum. When we reach 500 likes I'm giving away a TMNT Chief Medical Officer Raphael MOC so it's worth it just for that.

Obviously in the future I'm going to need a few admin guys to help me out too and was keen on them being UK based and Star Wars experts as it's the clear fave for us all!

Anyway thank you again and please remove if this is unallowed in anyway.

Steve

P.s FB won't let me copy a link so please search for 'The Vintage Adtion Figure Marketplace' on FB if you are interested.

Request sent

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135583250190085/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom