My Collection Website

Jukesy

Sith Lord
http://www.kjcollectables.myby.co.uk/

Getting there, slowly uploading pictures of what i have currently. Im no expert at Website building as you can probably gather but if im given webspace i might as well use it to its full potential.

Thanks
Kris

Bollux

Grand Master
Kris

you have some really nice stuff on there, some of the links dont work properly though, your Ateam one takes you to the Indy pages and the ESB link takes you back to the star wars one.

Love the Indy stuff though!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, i haven't put the pictures up yet of the A-Team figs..i need to get them out of the loft first but basically there's the main four minus Amy Allen all on Mint on Card. Also i haven't got many ESB cards just Boba Fett, Zuckuss ad Dengar but will try and put those on laters.

Im trying at the moment to get all 12-backs before moving onto ESB but if i do see a ESB that i like i will try and get them.

Indiana stuff still missing a few unfortunately, was outbid on a Marian Ravenwood which eventually sold for something like Ã'£300! At the time i was bidding on a ESB Luke Bespin Fatigues (walking which i won) so didnt have the money for both.

Thanks again lads for the lovely comments.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Its easy really, get your hands on macromedia 8 and just play away, thats what i did...i have no previous experience with the program but its quiet easy once you get hang of the basics. Then all you need to do is use a program to upload the pages to and your away!!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
**UPDATED**

Added a few more items to ESB section, sorted out a few links (A-Team still not sorted tho) and added to Indiana Jone too.

spoons

Grand Master
Cool website Kris, though there's still a couple of duff links. I clicked on boxed vehicles and it took me to loose figures. Then the carpet that Blue Snag is standing on nearly scared me away :lol: :wink:

How much do you have to pay to the website housing people? I could be tempted to chance my arm at this website malarky :?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thanks m8, the link to the ANH boxed sets is now working fine (thanks for the spot) and youre right the carpet in the living room is atrocious..you can blame my parents for that one!!

I pay JACK ALL for the website, well i do use Virgin Media's broadband so i pay money for that and with it you get a certain amount of webspace so i just put that to good use!!!

spoons

Grand Master
I'm with Virgin Media too, it was ntl butgot changed by default. How do you find your website address?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
'If you are not yet a user of our Personal Web Pages you will need to go to selfcare and once you have logged in click on the 'create personal webspace link' and follow the steps given. Once you have finished this, come back to sitebuilder and logon using the alias and password you created for your PWP space.'

http://redirect.virginmedia.com/redirect/redir?app=customerselfcare&category=portal

http://help2.virginmedia.com/help/getContent.jspx?page=services_webspace

hope it helps

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I have yes m8, resisting temptation at the moment to start colecting the additional vehicles playsets etc until i pick up Marion (not literally)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom