vintage visual figure guide

jayjedi

Sith Lord
they look good mash, do you collect any 80's figures and is there anything in particular you look for . i do car boots alot and could keep an eye out

mash

Sith Lord
yes i do mate at the moment i am after thundercats as if you hadnt guessed!! :lol: :D

also want to get Robocop, a-team, heman and tmnt. but i will have a look at anything from the 80's really. also late 70's battlestar galactica and buck rogers. I suppose its my childhood faves! :D

I do boot sales every week if you find anything let me know cheers 8)
mash

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Since seeing some of the other action figures I have found myself looking at other things I had as a kid: A-Team, Fonzie from Happy Days and 12" Six Million Dollar Man but so far I have resisted actually buying them !!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
they look good mash, do you collect any 80's figures and is there anything in particular you look for . i do car boots alot and could keep an eye out

yeah i meant boot sales and not the fact i do car boots over :D

gustie

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:

how often do you find starwars stuff at car boot sales??

aint tried that yet..

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I always look in the window of charity shops in the hope I see some vintage items, but no luck so far !! :(

mash

Sith Lord
how often do you find starwars stuff at car boot sales

i used to pick up bits and pieces a few years ago but now everyone knows the vintage is worth a bit.

I did get an almost full set of heman figures, weapons, castle and a few other bits for Ã'£3 a few months ago!!!!!! 8) 8)

mash

lee gray

Sith Lord
I always get tempted to take a carded star wars figure to a charity shop just so someone can buy it who hopefully beons to a forum and posts how they got the find of the century a carded star wars figure at a charity shop for 50p

jayjedi

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
I always get tempted to take a carded star wars figure to a charity shop just so someone can buy it who hopefully beons to a forum and posts how they got the find of the century a carded star wars figure at a charity shop for 50p

you know that little one on the high street in holbeach.. i will be in next weekend :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom