www.actionforcetoys.com

browny

Jedi Master
I was recently contacted by a friend in the collecting community telling me about his debut vintage toy website - www.actionforcetoys.com

Andrew kleeko has one of the biggest private collections in gi joe/action force worldwide and also has a very impressive star wars vehicle and palitoy collection (among others)he is a top top guy and i'v had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.

His site features action force,gi joe,transformers,vintage star wars,m.a.s.k and in general all 80's toys and collectables,it also features a forum and gallerys and on first impressions I have to say it looks good.

He is also nearly done on a sister site - www.kleekotoys.com which will feature toys for sale with full buyer and seller protection (not sure on that?)but he insists it will be the first site of it's kind?

The site isnt yet available on google live so to find it you have to load it into your browser,have a look guys and get back to me as I said i'd try and get some opinions/feedback for him,its 100% safe and secure by the way :)

Cheers stef 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom