mediums

jayjedi

Sith Lord
anyone ever been to a medium or claievoyant or anything ?

my 2 sisters went tonight and you get a tape( 21st century alright) of the hour long session. my one sister really wants to believe and is a little to keen , even though she tried to be open about it. my other thought what a load of ****. i listened and thought what a wanker , preying on peoples emotions.
he guesses random names and gets about 1 in 3 that have a conection. when he gets something wrong he just breezes over it with some sentimental bullshit

has anyone else had any experiences

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Never been, like you I just think it's bull ****. Someone basically talking as vaguely as possible and trying to con people into believing he/she is talking about them or their loved ones.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
you should have heard some of the vague subjects.... he was trying to make out my nan was talking to him....and kept saying things like , youve got nice houses..... and there is a pet ..... do you have a dog ....... do you have a cat... it was just like 20 questions .

boba frett

Jedi Master
I'm open minded but still sceptical.

Theres a woman near me who's meant to be good, shes a psychic medium and she told a colleague a lot of accurate things. :?:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I reckon they just learn how to make bland generalised statements that gullible people can interpret as meaning something specific to them, but in actual fact could mean anything to nearly anyone.

But then again I am a cynical bastard! :)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
I'm open minded but still sceptical.

Theres a woman near me who's meant to be good, shes a psychic medium and she told a colleague a lot of accurate things. :?:

where is that at boba as my sis wants another reading to see if the same thing happens again

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
our lass went and i listenend to the tape,and some of the stuff she said was mad ,but i think it is just a really good con.
she also had one at home and when i came home the witch looked at me really freaked out .i just thought yeah i am one of them normal people you carnt **** with witch.othr then that she saw a mean as **** guardian angel on my shoulder :wink:

Dom

Jedi Master
I hate all that ****, any witch comes near me ill shove a broomstick up her twat.

My mates missus uses them, she went to ne to make sure her nan was ok, cost Ã'£100 and I could have told her for free. She isn`t ok she is ****ing dead for christ sake, some people :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Dom said:
I hate all that ****, any witch comes near me ill shove a broomstick up her twat.

My mates missus uses them, she went to ne to make sure her nan was ok, cost Ã'£100 and I could have told her for free. She isn`t ok she is ****ing dead for christ sake, some people :roll:

you could have at least got a pint out of it,she would still have got a good deal :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Dom said:

what about ghosts and stuff . i used to when i was younger but dont anymore :(

i am hoping there is something after death although not holding my breath :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom