movies

jayjedi

Sith Lord
farenheit 911 and bowling for columbine . it was a micheal moore double.

any one else seen them ? i loved them both 8)

Bollux

Grand Master
Bowling was very good, he's a clever man but does have his own agenda i think and the movies are normally pretty biased

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I agree with Bollux, he is very good at what he does BUT he has a very strong left wing political bias and coupled with some very dodgey editing and one sided views of things he makes his case out to be a lot stronger than it is.
Try reading "Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man" by David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke, for an admittedly equally biased right wing view of him.

Both good films, just wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw him. (Not saying I'd trust George W Bush either mind!)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
he does tend to try and lead you but some of the facts you cant argue with . have you lads seen the two towers dvd of events on 9/11. its a documentry type thing has the american goverment conspiring to bring them down

boba frett

Jedi Master
I got a friend who is well into conspiracy theories!

Hes a big David Icke fan and reckons hes seen lizard people!

He was E'ing his nuts off at the night though! :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
it does make you think

what happened to the plane that hit the pentagon?
official line was that it disintergated, in a fire ball except there were unburnt or un scorched bits of paper in the hole where it hit , no fire marks .. alsorts of things like that.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
A jumbo/747 whatever, flying into a heavily re-enforced building (they kinda thought people might try and blow up the Pentagon) at 200+ miles an hour full of fuel, aint gonna leave much debris!
As for the un burnt paper, first I've heard of it, probably blown that far out/up that it escaped the fire and was then blown back in, or never existed in the first place.

The one thing about all that 9/11 stuff that is true is that the SAS had Bin lala (Ladin) about 3 months after in Afghanistan and were told to stand down so Delta force could catch him.........guess who managed to loose him! The only thing the American Army is good at is killing people with "friendly fire!"

There was a similar story about the French special forces having him a few months ago as well.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
they managed to find plenty of the planes that smashed into the twin towers weasel ... they managed to find plenty of the planes that were supposedly crashed ( yeah right :roll: ) in a field .
the papers were on a desk which was in the office which had been " crashed into" , it was footage from the news , and it sits there large as life. also there was a garage cctv that should have shown the plane coming down, as it was in view of the supposed flight path, but there was nothing on it

most likely event is that after the 2 planes hit the 2 towers the other 2 craft were shot down to prevent further loss of life ( fair enough) and that some sort of staged explosion was set off , so the american air force were not blamed for killing americans on their own soil.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You could be right. Though the Pentagon was built to withstand a hell of a lot more than most other buildings including the twin towers.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i suppose so, you will have to watch the dvd as there are other things that aren't right . its the one on ebay for Ã'£2 in the dvd section... there are loads of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom