childhood memories

jayjedi

Sith Lord
anything that comes to mind that makes you laugh or cry

i have 2

first is hiding behind the sofa with mum and my sis while the milk lady was knocking on the door for money and me mum telling us it was a game.
second was what gave me an irrational urge to kill wasps when ever i see them , i was about three and i remember going to sit on the sofa and acciddentally sitting on a wasp. it was summer and all i had on was pants. it stung me repeatedly on my arse and i couldn't sit down for days :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I remember my mum coming to lift me from play-school (pre-school) in our neighbours tractor (Country boy me) cos she had parked the car and "forgotten" to put the handbrake on and it ran down the bottom of the drive way and smacked into a tree!

Also remember some team wining the Champions league/European Cup in 84 :D

(Too young to remember '81 and wasn't born for the 77/78 finals!)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
3.18 in the morning mate, either you cant sleep or on some strange shift
times craig :shock:

what do you do for a living

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm the warehouse stock controller for a food importer / packhouse supplying all the major supermarkets.

I start at 1pm and finish anywhere from 10pm to 3am depending on how busy we are and after nearly 8 years there I really need a change of scenery but it's paying for my collecting addiction !! :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not many of us would work if we could afford not to! :wink:

Roll on my lottery win, I'm not greedy I'll settle for a nice round Ã'£50 million! :D

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I remember as kids they used to have strippers at the local community centre and us lads used to climb up the water tower outside and peek through the little windows at the top

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Im going back years :oops: they were dirty bitches though,whipped cream and dildos and all that
i suppose it was a bit rough , we were chuffed that we managed to get into the drinks store when we were about 10 and we got away with a barrel and two crates of fortified wine
the wine tasted like **** and how the **** were we supposed to know how to get into the barrel :cry:
good laugh though

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
Im going back years :oops: they were dirty bitches though,whipped cream and dildos and all that
i suppose it was a bit rough , we were chuffed that we managed to get into the drinks store when we were about 10 and we got away with a barrel and two crates of fortified wine
the wine tasted like **** and how the **** were we supposed to know how to get into the barrel :cry:
good laugh though

quailty 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom