education

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i know some of you are teachers and have degree's but was wondering who's the highest qualified/educated amongst us, and what sort of education have you all had?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Probably Inzi, or anyone else who is an accountant. They will have a degree and then some professional qualifications.

5 years of near alcoholism at Uni for me, and somehow 2 degrees :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: Did one then decided to avoid getting a job for another year so did a one year Masters. For all the good it did me ended up working with the auld man, could have started before my GCSE's!

First degree in Economics then MSc in Management with finance............need a dull/boring bastard icon here!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
you clever sod. :lol:

i did gcse's and then went to do alevels and night school for law but fed up after a year and went plstering, much to the horror of my parents :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Never really knew what I wanted to do with my life (still don't) so just stayed in education till I got ****ed off with it. Still waiting for that lottery win so I can retire to my Carribean island! :D

Should probably start buying a ticket though

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i got all my gcse,s but **** grades.was never at school in last year .had loads of shitty jobs then started plastering.learnt ****ing priceless stuff from hanging around with druggies, thieves and thugs.
but now i am settled down and my good days are behind me :wink:
i am common as muck and ****ing love it.
i have friends who will be millionaires and friends who are pennyless smack heads .but i can sit and have a great laugh with any of them.
i love being like this and wouldnt change for anything .

i am what i am ,and if you dont like it ..............**** OFF :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I agree with your last bit totally.
I'm actually exactly the same, no point going through life trying to please everyone. If people are goign to hate you they will find a reason, so might as well be yourself.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I did okay in my GCSE's including 3 C grades but I hate studying and exams etc so I decided not to go to college but go on a computer course whilst on the YTS instead !! :lol:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Crazy yea but i loved every minute of it and would do it again tomorrow(if the missus would let me :cry: )
my mother said to her at our wedding that she was so glad she had settled me down and now she expects me to outlive her :shock:

spoons

Grand Master
I'm another one with a degree - from chilly Bradford home to the best curries in the world, Tindaloos were my speciality :twisted: :shock: :oops: :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom