Scammers on Ebay Info

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Watch out for this one guys. Sent me a completely different figure to the one shown in the listing. I am waiting for the right one to be sent out but even if it does turn up (fingers crossed) I will be seriously considering the feedback situation.

I will keep you posted! :|

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Caswellbot said:
Watch out for this one guys. Sent me a completely different figure to the one shown in the listing. I am waiting for the right one to be sent out but even if it does turn up (fingers crossed) I will be seriously considering the feedback situation.

I will keep you posted! :|

Which one, Chris?

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
hi watch out for pauleemmett1973 sold me a baggie as new been resealed asked for money back said it was fine just send item back and would not send me the address got his phone number its a fake phone number got hold of a woman nice about it and she reported him to ebay taking it up with ebay worse persen i have ever delt with just needs smack with a baseball bat

plantman

Sith Lord
if they have any other listings create a new account and buy all their stuff, dont pay, ask to pay via cheque, get their address and send tham a fat steamy **** in a box

job done

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
got this today from this ebayer paulemmett1973
this is the guy that sold me a boba fett baggie that was fake the would not send me his address to return the item then i got his details from ebay and they were not his details this is what i got from him (still waiting for the figure to be returned!) so i emailed him and said i tried to get his details from ebay and they were all fake details so just send me your address and i will send the item back then i got this later today
HI jamie
Sorry for the confusion, I was under the impression the item was correct, it is as I bought it. I have nevr sold or ever will sell anything counterfit (as you put it)for the problems I have cause please keep the boba fett.
still would not give me his address so just be on the look out for him i got my money back from ebay
this is the user id paulemmett1973

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
:roll: i am starting to see why you guys have a section and thread dedicated to this,, i havent been stuck by this guy but a few seem to have been,

costablancastarwars - not actually scamming per say, but not upfront honest.

the usual rare l@@k 41 back esb yoda,

then once you scroll down it mentions in a sea of other info, recard. it kinda bugs me to bits.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Imperial nut said:
:roll: i am starting to see why you guys have a section and thread dedicated to this,, i havent been stuck by this guy but a few seem to have been,

costablancastarwars - not actually scamming per say, but not upfront honest.

the usual rare l@@k 41 back esb yoda,

then once you scroll down it mentions in a sea of other info, recard. it kinda bugs me to bits.

This is Nathan Edwards, one of the worst out there. Do a search on him.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Yeah he has flooded everypage and its all repro cardbacks or spraypainted figures in odd cardbacks and capes and capes L'@@K just L@@k at the ****ing capes they are made in my kitchen by one....how about **** off and i will let you keep your knees.

Phew rant over, anyway i am officially half way to completing my loose 92 run, :D
Exept for buying multitudes of imperials i would be closer.

AssyrianDrummer

Padawan
Hmm another 2 part listing to me...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-REBAL-SOLDIER-HOTH-WEAPON-/180585365351?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2a0bb9ff67

It says + weapon but in description... no weapon

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
AssyrianDrummer said:
Hmm another 2 part listing to me...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-REBAL-SOLDIER-HOTH-WEAPON-/180585365351?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2a0bb9ff67

It says + weapon but in description... no weapon

Well other than not changing his listing title...I think his large font size states that he lost the weapon...still some people just bid and never bother to read the full description.

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Dodgy Boba Fett - unpainted knee?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vintage-star-wars-boba-fett-weapon-/390264723665?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item5add9718d1

I think not. Previously painted knee - paint removed. Watch out for this one.

Often seen selling painted C3POs to look like droids and custom Blue Snags (see all the leftover parts he's selling).

e30318is

Sith Lord
This guy sells lots of items with questionable decriptions- he has covered this by putting figure has paintware..... Dodgey :?

A

Anonymous

hi all. i'm steve i've not been on here in along time, not since the old site.
just paid off all my debts so not i'm getting back into the seen.
One of my first purchases has just made me so angy :twisted:
a Droids C-3po not! mearly some clown decided to paint a standard one and mug me off claims he never knew yet selling alot of starwars on ebay
droids%20c3po%20(Large).JPG

Admitedly he never said it was real and came in a job lot buy why sell this crap to honest collectors
or am i just to pickey

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom