U Grade FAQ

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Then he is trying to overprice on the cardbacks......that supposidly are worth nothing as he loves "U" Grades. If this keeps going on, reseals will go up in value.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
That staffie bull whatever his ****ing name is a ****ing c*nt, cant believe what im seeing looking through his for items for sale. How many MOC has he destroyed all for this totally overhyped bollocks U grade. And, how many more will he destroy! How can his mind think that a cardback with just a coin is more desirable than a complete MOC. That has really ruined my day seeing that!! :evil: :evil:

itfciain

Grand Master
"That staffie bull whatever his ****ing name is a ****ing c*nt"

I believe is Robbie (Galactables) !

Joe

Grand Master
For anyone wishing to discuss U grades please could you use the appropriate U grade threads (this one or the one in the ebay section) thanks guys, just too many threads popping up descending into madness and having to be locked because people are arguing.

tiefighterboy said:
Who deleted my posts. :evil:

Not guilty, what posts are missing Todd?

Josh

Sith Lord
I just want to say, I don't want to push anyone away from here. We all come here for a laugh etc. And as much as I think it is a bit **** Robbie only comes here to sell, or to get involved with threads like this, that is up to him.
Still think what he does to carded figures is not on, and it's upsetting to say the least, that he blatantly ignores the outcry from hiw fellow collectors like this.

PGowdy

Grand Master
It's nice when people with a clear contempt for the hobby and people of this forum leave of their own accord tho isn't it?...

Josh

Sith Lord
So will I, Pete.

We all may have our likes and dislikes individually, but I wouldn't say there is any one person who has it in for everyone here. Robbie may think some of us are cunts, but I am sure he doesn't think everyone here is.

And personally, I think you have to be a little immature to be still be buying toys like we do. Sort of a prerequisite. Sure, you get these types who like to say "I am just interested in the history, process, yadah, yadah, yadah", in reality, they are just in denial, don't let them fool you into thinking otherwise. We're all just big kids at heart.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Sad to see you all see Robbie in such a poor way :( I know him on a personal level and the man is a quality character!

Fair enough, he makes his living in a way that displeases you all... But hey, he is making a living in a fair and genuine way... On a personnel level, I hate the fact that he removes figures from their original packaging and incases them in a plastic tomb, I do believe it is harmful to the long term goals of many collectors within the hobbie etc, but at least he is honest about it and has never done anyone over. A lot to be can said about that in the collecting world given the way things are at the minute...

P.S Have you ever seen the size of the dude? I wouldn't want him calling at my door. He would eat your babies for breakfest LOL!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Size matters not. :lol:

Fair enough.

Tried explaining UGrades to people who don't collect. There dumbfounded expressions say it all. Or maybe they can't believe after 30 years I'm still talking Star Wars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom