Getting rid of yellowing?

theslider said:
Princess Leia Organa said:
I just bin any yellow stuff i mean it looks so bad i look after my stuff . same with beaters old rubbish i just stay away from i mean whats the point in buying some old rubbish and then spending weeks months years trawling ebay getting bit parts id rather wait and get a mint boxed copy than collect loose stuff .

Isn't that part of the thrill of collecting though? Especially if you get something cheap?

Not really you are better off investing is good items mint items in the long run its going to pay off for you , spending ages buying old crap bit parts yellow rubbish and trying to get a ship or play set together using old rubbish is just time consuming and wasted effort , buy a mint item or a good condition item its far more satisfaction in that I feel anyway yes it takes time yes its a bit more money but in the end you will have a really nice collection . and not just a bunch of beaters and ships that look like Bigfoot pished on them .

PS but saying that it all depends on what sort of collector you are if you are happy with old stuff and just want it for the nostalgia trip then fine , but personally iv got to get the best i can find i find it really rewarding and i get a lot of pleasure from it , its an investment Iv had some good deals on boxed items you just got to know how to play it :p .

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Yep still white,, and not disolved,, but you can still see some residue in the joints probably from not cleaning them properly. :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial nut said:
Yep still white,, and not disolved,, but you can still see some residue in the joints probably from not cleaning them properly. :roll:

Hi mate how does the figures look today, any pictures ? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom