The Battle of Hoth....

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Leads me on to something i was thinking about over the weekend...

You think the sales of Hoth themed stuff goes up when it snows??

The smart seller would add to the price!! :p

mumbo

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Anyway we got out sharpish and got to it, it was good fun. I don't think I ever got round to doing this as a kid (Mumbo will know his memory is better than mine) so I did have fun.

Yeah of course we did :roll: i dont actually remember myself but we must have. If we strapped em to fireworks then we definately put them out in the snow :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
JuniorChubb said:
Anyway we got out sharpish and got to it, it was good fun. I don't think I ever got round to doing this as a kid (Mumbo will know his memory is better than mine) so I did have fun.

Yeah of course we did :roll: i dont actually remember myself but we must have. If we strapped em to fireworks then we definately put them out in the snow :D

:lol: :lol: I always thought it was the Action Force that got the fireworks treatment, then again I do remember a Klaatu with a burnt skirt :lol: :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Great stuff mate. Having met Junior Junior at FF (The original), i can picture exactly how excited he was!
Extra cool Dad points for you my man 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Brilliant Chris, looks like you both had a ball and they're memories that will stay with him for life!

Only January and your already in the running for Dad of the year!

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
What a coincidence my youngest daughter dragged the AT AT into the garden along with a Minty Han, Rebel Commander & FX7 on Saturday.
Here she is setting up a shot and the others are her photos

2005q20.jpg

P1020259.JPG

P1020263.JPG

P1020266.JPG

Attachments

• P1020259.JPG
    P1020259.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 494
  • P1020263.JPG
    P1020263.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 495
  • P1020266.JPG
    P1020266.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 495

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Awesome PC, great pics. The AT AT seem to be very photogenic. I think threads like this will be a regular thing everytime it snows :wink:

.Q.

Jedi Master
Excellent 'garden of Hoth' scenes gentlemen, memories are made of this!
Most stylish photos there Pigcity, way better than the ones I took at when I was young.
Classic set-up OBD, must have been a great buzz to create.

Thanks for the kind words for my old pics.

If we get any good weather (a rarity in Yorkshire), some Endor or Tatooine set-ups would be great to see. Got a beaten up Ewok village in a job lot recently, worth sod all, so gonna keep it until my daughter is a little older and build up a set a beater figures to do my bit to pass the VSW torch onto the next generation.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
More good shots, but Darth Swales did you have the excuse of having any kids involved. Or was it a grown man recreating Hoth scenes in the garden????? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom