Watch out! Post Fakes, Repros, Customs selling on ebay here

mumbo

Sith Lord
I would be very tempted to buy the Ewok Village set as there is one going relatively cheap without inserts.

Inserts have to be one of the hardest things to source and so many boxed items have them missing.

Interesting as this seller has set himself up just to sell these and he is going to do very well out of it and then the market is flooded and it's another repro item to be burnt with.

It was only a matter of time....... But I still want the Ewok inserts :roll:

rob71

Sith Lord
I reckon there will probably be a lot of boxed vehicles etc being sold with inserts now that otherwise wouldn't have had them. Makes it a bit of a minefield if you want to be 100% sure its the genuine article and are prepared to lose sleep over it. ****ing scammers never miss a trick do they :roll:

Garydo

Padawan
y wing inserts hmmm, don't want to support repro but I could use one of them as my y wing box isn't the best. as long as the next potential buyer knows when/if you decide to sell it on.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KENNER-1977-VINTAGE-LUKE-SKYWALKER-FARM-BOY-ON-STAR-WARS-12-BACK-CARD-MINT-WHITE-/190873875903?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2c70f835bf

Why are people bidding on this? Its that's twunt Nathan whatshisface who does jediretrocards and the other shite.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom