Howdy chaps

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
It's been about a year (I think!) since I sold off the army and stopped collecting, but I check in every now and then and look at latest AQ and search the showcase for armies that may excite the bug .

But how the hell is everyone and anything unusual about Sw since I've been away .
I haven't checked the for sale site and even walked past a DSD in a box of figures the other day a car boot sale, I looked back , thought "beater" and kept walking.

It's strange I miss the banter on here and the excitement of the hunt for stuff , but I haven't even noticed the collection is gone.
But I do miss opening postage bags and boxes full of styro peanys

Steve

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Steve.

Great to see you back dude, not much has changed here. Lot's of new members but the same old **** talking, maybe you should send yourself a box full of packing peanuts every now an then just to get a fix!

Funny how the collecting bug comes and goes, I've been on the fringe of selling up at least a dozen times in the past year alone. Been getting an itch to get an old Motorbike or car and restore it recently and all that SW stuff sitting there could fund it. It's hard to let it all go knowing how much effort and fun went into finding it all.

Stick around mate just cos you've stopped collecting doesn't mean you can't talk ****! :lol:

Ryan

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hey bud- nice to see a familiar face.

Whats been going on this year......???????

T-shirts! We got forum t-shirts.

Lots of new members.

There was kenner babe- that caused chaos across the forums.

A bunch of us got banned from RS.

Lots of conventions- there was a forum tour to Celebration Europe.

and lots of **** being discussed.

Hope your well mate.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Steve! How's it going? So not back buying then? ...Yet. :wink:
Good to see you back here. I've still got my army. Many of them from your collection i believe. They're not going anywhere any time soon either.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
sexy-storm-trooper.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Damn! She can leave her hat on ...and the boots :lol:

Hi Steve. I'm relatively new but welcome back to the forum :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi mate - good to see you popping back in - I too still have some of your army in my collection so your legacy lives on :lol:

poncho

Grand Master
aite fella good too hear from you! lots of new members! forum t-shirt have been made, not 1 but 2 vinyl caped jawa palitoy moc's have surfaced on the market over the past 12 months which has caused lots of discussion! 1 which is to be auctioned soon on vectis i think, it might have gone already not sure. the lively banter continues as always! rebelscum has become more anal and had a few members waltz over too our corner from there

regards
chris

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome back! :mrgreen: Yeah I'd agree that the Palitoy VCJ's are find of the year so far.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
:lol: I love that lots of you getting banned from RS came up first before the discovery of 2 VCJ carded . Classic.

Wear it like a badge of pride folks.
I'm glad my collection still lives on the shelves of Pete and Iain , I've been busy mountain biking and skateboarding .

Yeah I will pop in more frequently to slag off things and generally dribble. But I'm not buying . Seriously

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:
aite fella good too hear from you! lots of new members! forum t-shirt have been made, not 1 but 2 vinyl caped jawa palitoy moc's have surfaced on the market over the past 12 months which has caused lots of discussion! 1 which is to be auctioned soon on vectis i think, it might have gone already not sure. the lively banter continues as always! rebelscum has become more anal and had a few members waltz over too our corner from there

regards
chris

I think the Auction is the 23rd October :)

Rich.b

Padawan
Alright fella :D
Just returned back myself.....still have an Anakin from your good self in my collection as well :D
Rich

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Wow an anakin I didn't even remember having one.
I never cared for vinyl caped jawas so unless it's a bucket of imperials for auction, I'm not really pushed .

Anyway so yeah any links to either big armies to drool over or Kenner lady or hilarious stories of what SWFUKERS did to get banned from RS :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Welcome back Steve, I still remember signing up here and being impressed by your imperial army, gutted you had to break them up :?

Good to see you back, good luck avoiding the path back to the Dark side 8)

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Yeah Jeff , gotta do that sometime , very rarely got to chat Sw with heads face to face.
Tbh the bug is a million miles away and I really have lost interest in collecting anything, I used to keep things , now I'm ruthless with stuff , I have one shelf with one of each imperial and a few of my childhood figs , Tigerhams idiot trooper custom and a battered falcon. That's it really .
I feel no different than when I had the army except there is no frantic checking of forum sales and eBay every 5 minutes .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom