FAKES..

walkie

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
I like the colour but theyre too pricey for me. I'll saw a few go for £75 USB not too long ago

75 usb's???...16 or 32gb?

Real lili ledy burgundy capes would not sell for less than £175, a ****ed cape sold for $100 alone on another forum.

I plan to list another very soon, at the cheap end of the market value.

Wild Whiphid

Padawan
walkie said:
You could've always brought mine off me?
I wasn't planning on buying this figure... just pointing out that some scammers don't even take the effort to do some research. The whole "carded" issue is clearly a fraud, so I doubt the cape is the real deal.

walkie

Sith Lord
look at all these fakes bib's!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-starwars-mint-lili-ledy-bib-fortuna-custom-burgandy-coat-/221247204854?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item33835c6df6

poncho

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-REPRO-Weapons-for-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-FIGURES-Blue-Yellow-and-Green-Sabre-/330981112553?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4d1002fae9
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... :evil: this sellers needs taking down! destroying the hobby for loosie collectors and newbies

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@PonchoBelt: Man the repros are getting ridiculous :roll: need to report this guy.

What's the Gif on your signature? It looks familiar to me, just can't pin point it.

walkie

Sith Lord
@ponchobelt....I'd happily pay £2.38 for those repro sabers to cut those ****ers in half!!!!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
What do you guys think to this VCJ?

looks a bit fishy to me?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-vintage-Star-Wars-Jawa-figure-/290985612984?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESINDXX%3AIT&nma=true&si=bVlzSieeLX5y6AOQdQaMy3Sn8oM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

itfciain

Grand Master
Strange one there Liam - a couple of red flags including bidder ID protected - colour looks a bit off as well and to be honest the end price is quite high even if it is genuine.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I saw this when it was about £150, my first thoughts where its genuine...

Someone may have done a battle-damage custom on a repro cape. All his listings seem to be private and he is 100% feedback so that does not ring to many alarm bells for me. The colour can be hard to confirm from a picture.

The only problem for me is the width of the cape around the neck/shoulders. Looks a bit wide and flary, then again it was the 70's :wink: It might be a bit short at the bottom to, but this could be the creasing.

If I was after one I might have had a punt on this but not at that price...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom