Comprehensive Guide to Baggies - Discussion (Hopefully)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Great squiddys Lionel! 8) looking fab in those cases mate.

@ Grant - yes mate I know, there is also a pack that came with the troop transporter, but not got to that bit yet, I plan to do another section on anomalous other baggies/bagged items after I have dealt with MP's & special offer items etc.

But please fire away buddy, photos always appreciated buddy.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Don't I know, I would almost sell a kidney for that one
icondrooly.gif

From what I know so far there are 2 confirmed example known, this one was bought as an empty box & is being put together, I would kill for the chance of just an empty box though, I bet there are more locked away in black hole collections though, sadly no squid heads in it though buddy :lol:

slim

Sith Lord
frank i have to thankyou again mate :wink: , to see all these mailers / multipacks in one place is quite amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Yeah its so nice to see so many in one place, just wait till I'm done, should with luck be the largest collection of documented & photographed MP's in one place ever (fingers crossed)

I do NEED anyone who is willing & has multi packs in there collection that are not on the guide to provide photos so I can add them to the matrix as it would be great to get them all covered, but that will never happen unless we all pull together to make it happen!!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks Liam, appreciated buddy!

Rather sizable update just done to the guide in term of new additions to the individual baggies, though you will have to flick through to see, all the ones just added will soon be shown in the L.A thread so you know what to look out for.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lots more baggies just added to the guide, I know it may seem I am slacking in terms of getting on with the multi-packs, but life has been far to much all go for me of late & I am struggling to find time to add more re the multi packs, both my PC's going down at the same time is just the tip of the iceberg, but I will get back to it soon as I am able, plenty of Palitoy-k baggies just added though

DandE412

Hello Frank my name is Matt . Ive been trying to reach you on here but as a new member ive been having trouble communicating directly with you. I buy sell collect star wars figures in the states and recently stumbled on a collection of baggies . My email is EMAIL REMOVED BY MOD, PM HIM! I have a few that you do not have photos for on your site. Id also like to pick your brain about rarity and value of some of these . I look forward to your response and to any info you can give me . Thank you
Matt

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
DandE412 said:
Hello Frank my name is Matt . Ive been trying to reach you on here but as a new member ive been having trouble communicating directly with you. I buy sell collect star wars figures in the states and recently stumbled on a collection of baggies . My email is EMAIL REMOVED BY MOD, PM HIM! I have a few that you do not have photos for on your site. Id also like to pick your brain about rarity and value of some of these . I look forward to your response and to any info you can give me . Thank you
Matt

Welcome Matt! 8)

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Hi Frank

I have this Yoda baggie I got recently and would appreciate any thoughts you might have if you don't mind. I thought it was an ESB-c till I had it here as it was folded over in the pictures but now I can't find this type in your guide so don't really know what to think. It looks and feels legit to me and the seals look very similar to our euro IG-88 baggies, the text also looks the same colour as my Palitoy Jawa? I think these Yoda variants with the EPMs are mainly found on European cards to but I'm not sure about that.

80ed0eadc43711f7cd73bad8ee5f1aaa_zps63e519ef.jpg

61c330272aefd98abce7defd2bcfa702_zps9321b5d7.jpg

876e494b6172cd79ee9d7b8a54163f1e_zps5e250e32.jpg

078f1d4425de1cab1388d5bbd3fb37d7_zps6c9bfa68.jpg

2fbe603832558f3e768907d26d50d5e6_zps924fb2fd.jpg
[/quote]

TheFerrosTomb

Hey Frank, I am new to the forums and was directed to you through a Facebook group regarding a Yak Face I have in a baggie. This one does not match either of the 2 versions that I have seen before. I have owned it since the early 90s(92-93). I tried to PM you but I am too new to these forums and I can't access that function yet. Please post here or email me if possible. PM me for my email address and I will send you pics when I get off work today.

Thanks,
Frank Ferro

Frunkstar

Grand Master
OMG so sorry for not posting earlier Scott, that looks like a legit baggie & good heatseals from what I can tell, but to date a baggie/figure combo I have not seen before, it would be a ESB-d baggie, so a great find!, may well be worth sending in to UKG for authentication with it being a new find just to be sure.

@ Ferro - have sent you a pm with my email addy for photos

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:
OMG so sorry for not posting earlier Scott, that looks like a legit baggie & good heatseals from what I can tell, but to date a baggie/figure combo I have not seen before, it would be a ESB-d baggie, so a great find!, may well be worth sending in to UKG for authentication with it being a new find just to be sure.

@ Ferro - have sent you a pm with my email addy for photos
No worries Frank, great that you think its legit too and I'll defo get it to Steve at some point to be sure 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom