Should imperial blasters bend?

captainhancock

Padawan
Hi all, hope this is the right section to post this.

I just got an imperial blaster (storm trooper) from ebay. I'm new to collecting so I'm not sure if it's real. My question is should imperial blasters bend?

The one I bought has very little "give" in the plastic. It's pretty rigid.

Cheers.

captainhancock

Padawan
Cheers mate. I've added the site to my favourites. I think the blasters real. It floats and looks right. Theres no info I can see regarding material properties such as it ability on bend or not.

There's so many variations it seems overwhelming at first!

captainhancock

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
Congrats. Although their is a mint Klaatu on here from rangersjedi for 24.99. And skywalker has a Biker scout for sale :)

I don't get how money changes hands here. I do want to buy from collectors rather than eBay. The stuff I've seen on here it just so much better. Do you just browse the for sale section?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi mate. Yes just browse the FS section. If your interested in anything send the seller a PM (Private Message) by clicking the pm button.

Virtually everybody if not all use paypal as payment. If you stick to buying from the veteran members and don't jump on any new members who have no rep you should be fine.

If you are ever unsure of a rep of a seller check their feedback in the feedback section :)

captainhancock

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi mate. Yes just browse the FS section. If your interested in anything send the seller a PM (Private Message) by clicking the pm button.

Virtually everybody if not all use paypal as payment. If you stick to buying from the veteran members and don't jump on any new members who have no rep you should be fine.

If you are ever unsure of a rep of a seller check their feedback in the feedback section :)

Cheers mate, that's really helpful advice. That's for taking the time to answer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom