30th Anniversary Collection in 2007

Dom

Jedi Master
I have nearly all the first wave, just need stormie & Mace. I like the fact I can get them with the shopping, makes it less painful

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Dom said:
I have nearly all the first wave, just need stormie & Mace. I like the fact I can get them with the shopping, makes it less painful

I just need a Galactic Marine. I agree it is nice to be able to pick stuff up in the shops again.

(I can get a spare Airborne Trooper if anybody wants to trade for the Marine)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Asda seems to have dried up the last two weeks now, had plenty in there the first couple of times i went in there apart from the concept stormtrooper but my last 4 visits were totally a waste of time as not even a single left over r2d2 now, gonna give em one more go on monday morning and although I heard about people getting them from woolworths too , the woolworths near me hasnt had any stock in

I just hope this time though the shops that are stocking them stick with the line instead of maybe just one or two waves as i was sick to death of seeing the same anakin skywalker figure in the shops for the last 6 months

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
Check out your local Tescos and Sainsburys.
They have been receiving piddly small amounts of TAC wave 1 like Adsa.
Mate of mine picked up a Concept Stormie at Sainsburys in Redditch for me mid last week, left a Obi Wan and a Utapau Airborne..

lee gray

Sith Lord
Got my concept fett this morning http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php?photo=26359&cat=500

lee gray

Sith Lord
Tesco where I work got 2 more boxes of the 30th figures in today

there was no wedge in either full boxes though while there were a few chewies which is strange.... wonder if wedge is short packed instead of the concept chewie

AndyG

Jedi Knight
lee gray said:

there was no wedge in either full boxes though while there were a few chewies which is strange.... wonder if wedge is short packed instead of the concept chewie

Any Jawas?

The Jawa is the only one I haven't seen turn up at the Tesco I go to most often - loads of Chewies they had about 6 the other day :shock:

lee gray

Sith Lord
AndyG said:
lee gray said:

Any Jawas?

The Jawa is the only one I haven't seen turn up at the Tesco I go to most often - loads of Chewies they had about 6 the other day :shock:
They had two jawas there yesterday, i amn going to the high street later today and will pop in to look if they got any left and will pick one up for you if you let me know before 12 today

AndyG

Jedi Knight
lee gray said:
amn going to the high street later today and will pop in to look if they got any left and will pick one up for you if you let me know before 12 today

Thanls for the info - I was wondering whether Tesco were getting different case assortments that didn't include the Jawa.

Thanks for the offer Lee. I'm off out myself later so hopefully pick one up then.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Edit: lol i said wedge in a previous post when infact i ment biggs, today (wednesday )they had two new cases in with but only one biggs and one jawa and again plenty of chewies

Dom

Jedi Master
I have only seen 1 jawa on the shelves. He is a right little ****er to find. Tons of Chewie`s about though

inzaman

Sith Lord
Dom said:
I have only seen 1 jawa on the shelves. He is a right little ****er to find. Tons of Chewie`s about though
He his a hard one to get, probably because there are two toys in one so the kids prefer that.

When i was in the US the othre month the Jawas were plentiful :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom