Modern for sale thread

x-pack

Grand Master
mumbo said:
How much did you have to bung them to buy :wink:

A gentleman never tells :lol:

I actually sold the Darth Maul money box to a good home. A young lad will be receiving it for Crimbo as far as i'm aware :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
For sale or trade. Not available to buy in stores anymore. Will make a nice pressie for the someone i'm sure. Offers please....

Deber

Padawan
Hi,

I bought some really nice vintage stuff. But to get it, I had to buy his entire collection. Can any one help with prices on these modern things? Just a ruff figure will help.
There is a lof of Hasbro and a lot of mib (most unopened) sideshow 12"

I really need to sell it to get both my money back (that I spend on these figures I don't collect) and spave. My little collection room is full!! :cry:

If you need any pics or anything else to help me out, please let me know..

Thanks!

chiffy

Sith Lord
The bottom photo with the sideshows, the cheapest going at the mo is the yavin iv Luke which you can get for around £20. The rest you should expect upwards to £50 each depending on who you have and obviously i cant see! The carded stuff in the cabinets are all between £4 and £10 mark again depending on who you have. In the 30th AC top left of cabinet, if theres am obi wan/yoda concept then let me kniow as im after that 1!. Theres a few rarer 1's in those cards like juno eclipse and a few others so let me know who you have got and i ll let you know if theyre worth more than the basics.
£30 fpr the tie fighter. AOTC blue cards the usual £3-£4 if lucky unless you got an ephont mon for £10-£15. Apart from what ive quoted, the rest of it just looks like basic couple of quid figures and the statues i know nothing about!

grinchy

Sith Lord
this thread needs tumbleweeds in it, lol, i'm going to try this see if i get any bites before feebay
My favourite figure of the new vintage line, the gamorrean guard, heres an unpunched offering, card has a slight bend to it but its fine
DSCF4679_zps59a7307a.jpg

Asking £14.00 delivered in the uk, not really worth it shipping overseas, i'll ship securely in a box

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
POTF2 Millennium minted Coin Han, Chewie and Snowtrooper: £20 for all three

image_zps9099574b.jpg

Mynock Hunt Cinema Scene: £15

image_zps2b730503.jpg

Death Star Escape Cinema Scene: £15

image_zps57ff0b9b.jpg

Epic Force Boba Fett: £12.50

image_zps54db9fb9.jpg

Mighty Muggs Boba Fett: £8

Mighty Muggs Luke Farmboy: £8

image_zpsfd709615.jpg

Some have minor shelf wear, but overall very good.

Can do the lot for a bargainous £50!

jedimastermark

Jedi Knight
Hi just in case there is any want for modern I thought I would post here so people can contact me as I have a full set of ep1 figures mint in card to sell and over 60 ep2 and I think 50 ep3 figures all mint on card unopened and kept in as good condition as possible also a good amount of ships and playsets from ep 1 2 3. I will knock up a full list but just now if there is anything you want and I will see if I have it (beside ep1 figures as I have them all to sell so just pm the ones you want and il get a price to you and I will see if I have it :))

Thanks and May the Force Be With You!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Got a few more figures up for sale:

POTF2 'He-Man' Farmboy Luke with long saber £7.50

POTF2 Luke Hoth £4

POTF2 Luke Dagobah £3

SOTE UK Red Card Xizor crease at top £5

Mace Windu Sneak Preview £4

Black Series Clone Commander Neyo £7.50

Black Series 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper £7.50

Movie Heroes Clone Trooper with Jetpack £7.50

Clone Wars Captain Rex £7.50

Clone Wars Commander Cody with jet pack £7.50

image_zps5b1ecfaa.jpg

image_zps7a210415.jpg

All MOC
All prices + p&p

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I have a Vintage Collection Slave 1 for sale:

Has a few issues with the box but it's never been removed from the packaging or assembled.

Asking £80+postage for it

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just got a load of stuff down from the loft. Basic figures £4, deluxe £5, mail away boxes £3, new clones £6, Black Series £7, Skyhopper £10. Will discount bulk buys ;)

Will also have a load of mint loose figures for sale shortly. I bought two of each when they came out- one to open for display and one to keep carded. These loose figures are basically straight out of the packet, never been played with, all carefully packed away in zip lock bags.. Can't remember exactly what I've got, but it's definitely the first few lines of POTF2 + SOTE, including the mail away B'Omarr Monk, which is a really cool figure!

image_zps7c5b0a13.jpg

image_zpsdd20f622.jpg

image_zpsa9419b4a.jpg

image_zps3238a221.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Can i have 1st dibs on the bomarr monk and if youve got the other mailaways han stormie etc with boxes send us a few photos mate :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom