Jawa figures

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
plantman said:
Hi mate

just in case any vultures try and move in on the vinyl cape jawa DONT accept a stupid offer for it, its worth a lot of money, £400+

keep it or get it graded mate :)

We need a like button.

Looks like you have a fantastic collection there mate. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing it all in its non loft glory when you get some photos.

Get those MOCs out of the loft though. It looks like some of them are a bit bent. Theres some good advice on the forum on how to straighten them out a bit. Get some cases for them, starcases are ok but go for acrylic for display if you can afford it as they look great, plus when they are in there they will stay nice and flat.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
**** me.....look at those boxed Palitoy blasters :shock:
Another pic for ya. Got the Chewie one somewhere too I think....

988107B1-94D7-411E-A6C0-8429521809A3_zpssipk1rxb.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
plantman said:
Hi mate

just in case any vultures try and move in on the vinyl cape jawa DONT accept a stupid offer for it, its worth a lot of money, £400+

keep it or get it graded mate :)

We need a like button.

Looks like you have a fantastic collection there mate. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing it all in its non loft glory when you get some photos.

Get those MOCs out of the loft though. It looks like some of them are a bit bent. Theres some good advice on the forum on how to straighten them out a bit. Get some cases for them, starcases are ok but go for acrylic for display if you can afford it as they look great, plus when they are in there they will stay nice and flat.
The last 17 MOCs aren't great - quite squashed bubbles in some instances. My Amanaman looks like he's in blancmange! I'll have a search of the forums to see what I can do - Dyson it springs to mind but I'll check first!

66091124-75BC-446E-A9FE-3602703E3485_zpsfqygnq6v.jpg

chazb73

Sith Lord
He looks a little too crushed to do anything about - great pics he would do me just fine

Love those blasters!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow that is some awesome items you have found from your childhood :shock: :wink:

I love those palitoy blasters :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Some superb childhood stashing there, great pieces, love the blasters.

This would look fantastic on display, welcome aboard and hope you stick around, great advice and great guys on this forum.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow exciting stuff. The stuff dreams are made off! So cool that it is all from your childhood, my favourite stuff I have is from my childhood. Look forward to seeing it in full glory. :p

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Brilliant- must be fantastic discovering it all again :) this should definitely be in the Showcase section though!

benny100

Sith Lord
Lovely to see all this stuff, it's a great boost for the hobby that there's still plenty of stuff knocking around waiting to be discovered.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Finally, after some procrastination and a good degree of lethargy I've finally got off my chuff, cleaned up my Jawa and sent him (her? Who knows???) off to UKG. Looks pretty good to be honest; no paint chips that I can see, cape's good with no tears or marks... We'll see!

And thanks to everyone who helped me match up the correct Jawa with the correct cape and correct blaster, especially Palifan for pointing me in the right direction with those links; much appreciated Ian.

Doubt I'll send any more to UKG - did this out of curiosity as much as anything else. What do you reckon - 70, 75 maybe?

FCC6861E-C476-449B-8F5E-4355D624F550_zpstommblxl.png

9E72F790-5E3C-4221-BA18-0288D8B66F7D_zps5aedw0cw.png

970B5F8E-5C23-4C4D-A03E-26C513BDE112_zps17hns66o.png

Palifan

Sith Lord
You're more than welcome Lom and the little fellow looks to be at least an 80 to me. Let's hope the blaster and COO's the right one after all that research :lol:

Best of luck with getting a great score on it :D

Ian

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Little fella back from UKG this morning - very pleased.

Figure 90
Paint 90
Cape 85
Overall 85

Thanks to all who helped once again!

415D5CE8-E2D1-4467-ADBA-5DFB0A545E86_zpslvgl5vvh.png

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's a great grade, the same as mine on the subs!!

These are one of the items that I really do think deserve to be graded as it shows them off really well and at the price they've been going for it's worth keeping them safe. Saying that though I did still have to seek out a loose one (of lesser quality), just so I could hold the little fellow in my hand every now and then :lol:

Really does look fantastic, nice one! :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom