eBay rogues

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Is that guy one of those Pikey's?? I do not understand one bit of the gibberish that motherfucker spewed at you.

On a side note.....I polished my sword when I read it. :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
TC-14 said:
itfciain said:
...not sure that is a great image - Todd rising to the occasion with his sword of truth :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol:

chazb73 said:
I just had another email from this cock

"Or dam it a sold mi star wars figures for 7 pound thought want gunner sell em ha ha"
Deciphering street slang/text speak makes me weary. Have nothing more to do with this poor excuse for a life form, and deal with ebay direct. I have no idea how proficient they are with claims of this nature, but I hope for the right outcome, Andy.

Thank goodness this idiot lives a couple of miles away from me, I don't think I would be able to contain myself in verbally taking him down a peg or two if I came face to face with him. Absolute scum.

Restrain yourself Sir Martin, we will have no pistols at dawn Sir, we must all suffer for our sanity, and draw comfort in the fact that we tread the path of the righteous and penitent man.

:D

Smashing Mike - you really have a way with words mate :D as does Todd - just a slightly different way :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Is that guy one of those Pikey's?? I do not understand one bit of the gibberish that motherfucker spewed at you.

On a side note.....I polished my sword when I read it. :wink:

:lol: I think he must be mate in Scotland we call them NEDS (non educated delinquents) I cant even understand a word they say !

There must be youtube stuff out the buddy

TC-14

Sith Lord
I think your search has been successful, Grant. I would go as far as to say that that is a positive identification.

A friend told me that a NED's drink of choice is Buckfast (or 'Bucky' as it is spoken on the street), and it appears this chap has had one sip too many. I found this quite alarming, as I have visited Buckfast Abbey in Devon- a most tranquil place. I wonder if the monks really know of their target market?

It's actually featured on the website, 'Ghetto Wine' :D

http://www.ghettowine.com/buckfast.html

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
and they say us Americans butcher the Queens English.................I did not understand one word that came out of his ****ing mouth. :lol: :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
and they say us Americans butcher the Queens English.................I did not understand one word that came out of his ****ing mouth. :lol: :lol:

I didn't either Todd :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
Yes - Martin is quite right this is a NED - and there are many of them were I live :(

Just for you Todd I think this species, as Martin rightly points out, has had one bottle of "wine" and 12 valium also known as Diazepam.

The wine that the zombie is reffering to and would like to purchase more of is "Buckfast tonic wine" hereafter reffered to as "Buckie"

Please note that "Tonic" does not imply health giving properties :lol:

rob71

Sith Lord
Crikey what have I missed? :shock:

Funny it should be mentioned about the Buckfast. In 2011 I brought my Kiwi fiancee over to England, and we took the train from Durham where we were staying with my family to Edinburgh for the weekend... at Berwick a couple of families of Glaswegians got on, pissed as farts already at 10.30am, swearing in front of the kids etc, bags of Greggs pasties at the ready... and as the train moved off again the bottles of Buckfast and Irn Bru (I hear it's a fine mixer :wink: ) were produced from underneath their jumpers; classy stuff indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Add this guy to your lists - wanted to pay by cheque, then ran out of cheques and now suggests we cancel the transaction - just a timewaster

bank_lt3qoyw

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Very plausible, it's not like banks send you out a new cheque book as soon as they clear the 5th last (give or take) cheque in the previous book.

On that note, who actually pays for ebay stuff by cheque anyway?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
weasel said:
Very plausible, it's not like banks send you out a new cheque book as soon as they clear the 5th last (give or take) cheque in the previous book.

On that note, who actually pays for ebay stuff by cheque anyway?

Never heard of someone wanting to pay by cheque either :? . Although had a fair amount willing to pay via Postal Order

poncho

Grand Master
ashcombecars

loose figure and weapon bought seller unaware if item was repro or not after i won item, seller second chanced iain before i had chance to pay and admitted it was a repro to iain.

ashcombecars is an ebay cock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom