Non Kenner Baggie basic Guide

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Frunkstar said:
Maulster79 said:
Just noticed that you've done the Jawa in the thread- made me think if there is any VC Jawa examples?

Here you go -

IMG951633_zpsa0d29990.jpg

Just been bought in the states by a fellow collector I know, sadly I am pretty convinced its a fake, but its been sent off to AFA so we will see what they have to say about it, I have spoken to Del regarding the possibility of one existing & we are both of the same mind in that if there were one it would have come in a SW issued one rather than an ESB or ROTJ era one, most likely a SW-a (White text one) & would have been "most likely if produced" have come in a early bird SW brown box multi-pack, though there is ZERO evidence to support this bar a promotional photo in (I think?) a store catalog.

EDIT which was shown loose BTW

Did the VC Jawa end up being legit?

Cheers
Pat

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Hey Del

Locked up in my collection now.

Glad it made the circle from you to nearly me before I sold my last 3po run to Dennis and too me finally.

Sorry for the mega late rpl.

And Frank you are doing brilliant work on this my friend.

Cheers

Vince

**Delboy75** said:
Do you own it now Vince or is it still locked in Dennis's collection.

When I bought that one from eBay (France) the seller said he had 2.
I bought them both, but when they arrived one was in a regular Kenner Baggie.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Total eye opener, seems a great many palitoy baggie share the same font but in a rainbow of colourations :? the e / l / v & g) but in taped & heat sealed variations as well as font's in Black/Blue/Dark blue/Purple/green-blue-geryish??

Oh boy I love these minor font variations, trying to makes sense of this is well -

11692789_10206402743740823_4396806128411509188_n.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hey guys, I have been putting off trying to edit the OP guide here for well over 2 years as I knew it would be a total nightmare, just spent half aan hour trying to do it, but instead I have just added this to the OP which should be noted -

PLEASE NOTE VERY IMPORTANT - ALL BAGGIE DESIGNATIONS (BAGGIE TYPES) ARE LISTED ABOVE THE IMAGE ON THIS SUB GUIDE RATHER THAN BELOW LIKE THEY ARE ON THE MAIN GUIDE, yes a huge oversight on my part, but trying to edit it is now pretty much impossible due to no photos showing when editing, just code & text.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
PLEASE NOTE VERY IMPORTANT - ALL BAGGIE DESIGNATIONS have been changed to BELOW the images to bring this guide in line with the other guides, this was near impossible with the old forum software, so I am thankful it's finally looking how it should in terms of conformity

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom