1979 tri-logo boba fett with unpainted knee and unpainted da

jacknyssa

Youngling
Hi there I was really interested to know how much a loose 1979 tri-logo boba fett with unpainted knee and unpainted dart would be worth with and without the authentification in excellent condition as it says on toygrader that the 1979 unpainted knee variant has only been 3 or was 4 ever been graded. . Is there anyone out there that can help in giving me an idea on how much would this be worth.
Many thanks all
Pat

spoons

Grand Master
Loose ones sell from anywhere between Ã'£20 and Ã'£40 depending on condition and luck.

It s only worth getting it graded it its in mint condition, but I'm always amazed by what people will pay for AFA figures so you never know.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
There are so many different paint variations on that figure is that version hard to find as it shouldn't need any authentication.

jacknyssa

Youngling
Thank you both for your reply I have also been speaking to another gentlemen in usa who is a collector and owns one of the afa85 lely ledy boba fetts with a removeable rocket and has recommended around Ã'£80 - Ã'£100 for the boba and has definately confirmed it to be the light blue variation of boba tri logo with unpainted knee and rated it around afa85 as an experienced collector. I am considering selling it on ebay and offer the chance for others on the forum to make an offer so would be happy to speak with anyone who has a genuine keen interest. I was advised that if it was to be rated at a afa85 then he has seen one go for 450.00 dollars once it has been graded. Please post a message if anyone is interested and will i wil be more than happy provide a link to ebay once I have listed it on. Im prepared to take offers.
Many thanks to you all

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Hi Jack and welcome to the forum :D

The price your friend in the States has sent you is a very high estimate :shock: If that estimate had been Dollars instead on pounds then he may have been closer to the mark.

I bought this one a couple of years ago for Ã'£30 :arrow:

boba_fett_trilogo_unpainted.jpg

The Rarest Tri Fett is probably the Unpainted Knee, Painted Wrist Dart variation and they don't come up too often.

I have several other versions of the Tri Fett in my collection and none of them cost more than Ã'£40.

Link to my Fetts:-
http://www.landoslocker.com/range_starwars/boba_fett.shtml

Ofcourse, people do tend to go apeshit when they see a graded figure like a Tri Fett but it would be very hard to get that sort of money for a loose ungraded example unless you get a bidding war on eBay between 2 very anxious Fett collectors :wink:

jacknyssa

Youngling
Hi there thank you for all your replies you are right I should have put dollar signs as apose to the pound signs. He did say that if it was authenticated then it would be a matter of luck as he had an item listed and it sold for 225 dollars on a bid and then the bidder pulled out .. he went to relist it and only got 90 ... gutted. swings and round abouts i assume. I am selling boba with 3 other vintage figures on ebay if anyone is interested on bidding on them .. Item number 280163389998.

Happy bidding if anyone is interested

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Americans tend to over price this figure as it isn't as available over there.

I remember the prices that were mentioned at the CE road show panel were high and above the more reasonable Ã'£20-Ã'£40 that most people have suggested here.

If it was my auction I'd have the words tri and logo in the auction title / description..................

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i think you may get less sticking it with them other figs as people may hold back on bids hoping noone notices its a tri boba if you get my point

jacknyssa

Youngling
Hi all thanks for the advise I have gone back to the listing on ebay added more picture and the words tri logo so that bidders wont hold back as you stated in your messages thinking that others wont notice, To be completely honest I didnt have clue and was offered 12.00 to end the listing early then someone else offered 27.00 from Denmark , so i started to get a little suspicious by suchh early attempts for me to sell it as a buy it now. I do appreciate the help. There are some other vintage items under my sellers id also ..... item no hasnt changed from before if you want to have a look and as you can see it is a little bit more descript than before.

han duo

Sith Lord
cocofstar said:
Hi Jack and welcome to the forum :D

The price your friend in the States has sent you is a very high estimate :shock: If that estimate had been Dollars instead on pounds then he may have been closer to the mark.

I bought this one a couple of years ago for Ã'£30 :arrow:

boba_fett_trilogo_unpainted.jpg

The Rarest Tri Fett is probably the Unpainted Knee, Painted Wrist Dart variation and they don't come up too often.

I have several other versions of the Tri Fett in my collection and none of them cost more than Ã'£40.

Link to my Fetts:-
http://www.landoslocker.com/range_starwars/boba_fett.shtml

Ofcourse, people do tend to go apeshit when they see a graded figure like a Tri Fett but it would be very hard to get that sort of money for a loose ungraded example unless you get a bidding war on eBay between 2 very anxious Fett collectors :wink:

me too ,, i got one the same in a batch of figures i payed 30 quid for 35 figures and sold the other 34 for 36 quid !!! :lol: :lol:

PIC_0980.jpg

lee gray

Sith Lord
he is my favourite figure, just purchased another carded afa90 one and the seller neglected to let me know there was tons of hard as **** glue on the back where it had been stuck onto the wall so now i got to send iy off for a recase

getting really pissed off with sellers neglecting to mention condition of case in auctions, they seem to think the grade is enough info

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom