Price check: Potf Gamorrean Guard moc

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Hi everyone
Firstly great forum with plenty of info.
I am only new to this site but do know quiet a few people on here from FB and another forum, more of a looker than a poster as I am always learning
I have searched ebay with no luck trying to find a fair value for this moc Gammy as the last few have been graded. Card has some wear and veins, bubble is completely crack free
Sorry my first post is asking about a price but I did post yesterday on another forum and thought it would be good to get more opinions. I am in no rush to sell or trade so please don't pm bombarding me with offers or low ball like I have on another site, will offer it up when I need to, just would like to know what I am looking at in the future

Thanks in advance
Scott
001304.JPG
002282.JPG

itfciain

Grand Master
Hey Scott - good to see you posting

That GG is a thing of beauty and it is very hard to find them crack free. Erik (the Douche) over on RS has one of these recently - no ideas what he sold it for (but probably half the price he'd tell you)

I would say that this is at least a £1000 figure and probably a bit more given the condition. My main concern would be protecting it during shipping - these harder to find POTF cards are notorious for cracking

Hooch

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:

That GG is a thing of beauty and it is very hard to find them crack free. Erik (the Douche) over on RS has one of these recently - no ideas what he sold it for (but probably half the price he'd tell you)

I would say that this is at least a £1000 figure and probably a bit more given the condition. My main concern would be protecting it during shipping - these harder to find POTF cards are notorious for cracking
Hi Iain
Thanks for the reply
I have had some contact with Eric since I posted this on RS. I did see the one he had, not sure if he sold it though as it was for his collection :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Hooch said:
itfciain said:

Hi Iain
Thanks for the reply
I have had some contact with Eric since I posted this on RS. I did see the one he had, not sure if he sold it though as it was for his collection :lol:

Whatever you do take everything that twat says with a pinch of salt - 'his collection' just contains the pieces he hasn't managed to flip yet - don't believe and BS about him being a collector

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:

Yeah, I was thinking about a grand as well. Give or take.
And I can confirm the bubbles are a bastard, off to small claims court with Parcelforce after they destroyed my Yoda.

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Whatever you do take everything that twat says with a pinch of salt - 'his collection' just contains the pieces he hasn't managed to flip yet - don't believe and BS about him being a collector

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
He posted a link I believe to the ebay auction on that gg. It might have been on Jason's Facebook group. It's graded 85 and I think he picked it up for around $900 which is sickening considering he will only be selling it.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the help guys

@ Iain, I would take all he says with a grain of salt. I don't have anything against him personally as we have not dealt with each other but I have read a few novels/threads about Erik to know how he works.
This was our conversation
Ok, well just let me know...here are the items I have for sale/trade:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bobafett34/m...1&_ipg=&_from=

Quote Originally Posted by Pekboy

Hi
To be honest I have had a few replies with offers of varying price so not sure what I would ask if I sell. I have had a few good trade offers so I may end up taking that route when I am ready

Quote Originally Posted by BobaFett34

How much do you want for the Gam Guard?

@ weasel, seems you and Iain are thinking the same value and to be honest its more than I would have thought myself and more than I have been offered so far

@ Mr-shifter, you are right, it was on Jason's FB page. He was talking how lucky he got with it and the price. He was showing it off with his latest addition to his collection/sales list, a Afa Tri logo Luke Bespin

@ jasdev99, I did get a lowball of $300 but maybe he doesn't know as he was a very new member or he was just playing the game a bit, I just politely replied 'thanks but no'. A few others offered more but well short of the value Iain and weasel have given

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom