Toy Fair Donington Park - Sunday 25th

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Yes, I'll be going.

Meeting up with another one of the chaps from the forum. It's okay, vintage is thin on the ground - especially in decent nick. There was a boxed Palitoy Death Star last time - for £500 and it was battered.

Griff

Padawan
I will be there go to all these as it only 10 mile down the road theres always a bit of vintage stuff about sometime more than others hit and miss

Griff

Padawan
Dont bother load of crap few loose figures about couple of jedi carded and a boxed dewback £100 a boxed jabba £85 a few mini rigs £15-20 thats your lot

went to the fair today came away with a return of the jedi letraset store display
box with 12 unused letraset for £20! also a phone number to some vintage carded stuff
so good for me :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
currymonster6290 said:
went to the fair today came away with a return of the jedi letraset store display
box with 12 unused letraset for £20! also a phone number to some vintage carded stuff

Very Nice!

Dark Sith Lord said:
currymonster6290 said:

Very Nice!

yes it was hidden at the back of a stall so even better :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom