Star Wars at Tussaud's in May

Dfran8

Padawan
Since I live in London I´ve never found the time to visit Madame Tussaud. I think I will in May :D

Meetup? :wink:

Dfran8

Padawan
Tickets online now! and 25% discount for 24 HOURS EARLY TICKET ACCESS.

Should we arrange a group and go all at once?

JFK

Jedi Master
May 16 that's me birthday ! It would be rude not too ,I'm in the north east now BUT I spent 35 years of my life in Central london ,when I bunked of school the west end was my playground ,my poor kids only have fields horses and animal **** ! Nothing for miles just fields !! Them kids will never exsperiance what it felt like to que up outside the elephant and castle odeon to watch Star Wars in 77 I was 7 Remember that back in the day when we had to Waite OUTSIDE the cinema !! None of that now ,waiting inside in the warm ,I had to que up in the rain !! went all over the town with me red bus rover card ! Not like now kids can't go anywhere ,for obvious reasons ! Just as well I worry like a woman ,my hart couldn't take the thought my small kids roaming london ,don't get me wrong ,it's just a different place to live theese days ,still I can order pie & mash from manzes !! They deliver to the north :D :D I'll be there on me 45th

SOJ

Sith Lord
My birthday is on the 25th May. I've been told I'm being taken up London for a suprise that weekend by my girlfriend. I'm guessing I'm going to this.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Went last Sunday as expected. All of the scenes are really cool and it's great fun. My fav was sitting next to Chewie in the falcon cockpit and jumping to hyperspace. Word of warning it's an extra £3 to go into the Star Wars exhibition . The gift shop is a bonanza for modern collectors with loads of 4" and 6" black series I've never seen on the pegs before plus shirts and all the other tat you'd expect to find.

image.jpg1_zpslehxyqvx.jpg

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Went myself last Tuesday with my little girls. It was ok. Long queues in and lots of people of course. I don't do long queues and lots of people so by the time we got to the Star Wars bit I was a bit stressed and was a little meh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom