Star Wars Fan Fun Day - Burnley - May the 4th

x-pack

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
Last year I arrived with a ticket and by-passed a queue the size of a football field :) happy days :)

Where do you get tickets? Queue is ****ing massive ...unless you were stood at the front for an hour like me and Mike were. Proper nerdy style :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
It's Sunday. Running on back up power Sunday ...and most other days :lol:

I think what i meant to ask was 'are tickets more expensive in advance?'

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Same price bud, £8 Adult

Pm sent

But I think David Prowse asked for a ban on a certain member for knocking him on his arse last year :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:
x-pack said:
What am I on about! It's in May. Wrong bank holiday. Duh :|

:lol: and it's not Sunday :lol:

Just after 10 so can have a look at the cosplay outside, and obviously enough time to ambush Vader :lol:

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Hmm I'm due for a visit back home to Manchester, me thinks I might try and time it to coincide with this and as I have a few friends in Burnley three birds? looks like a great day!

Dfran8

Padawan
Never been to this one. I think is about time I go.
Also, Celebration first, and I´ll see how much cash I have in my pocket after :mrgreen:

x-pack

Grand Master
I reckon so many people will have bought advance tickets there will be a seperate massive queue for that. Plenty of time to ambush Prowsey :lol:

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Just arranged to visit my friend in Manchester for that weekend and going to book my train ticket tomorrow and will then get a ticket for this, can't wait and I'm also going to the event in Glasgow in August so I can meet Lando and Boba :D

x-pack

Grand Master
The Burnley event is really good for signings considering it's relatively small size.

Looking forward to it now. After that will be the next Farthest From. Anaheim would be great as well, but alas... Jealous of those going :)

spoons

Grand Master
Going to have to miss yet another one of these - tour de Yorkshire and youngest's birthday party that weekend

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom