U grade piss takes

iDrew

Padawan
:eek: :shock: :roll: At a price you won't believe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-AFA-U-90-POTF-YAK-FACE-LOOSE-FIGURE-KENNER-YAKFACE-ESB-ROTJ-NO-WEAPON-/141615935162?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f8f7aeba

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
No weapon means it was a trilogo. Last couple that I have seen sold have gone around the £650 mark.

It makes me so sad. So many people are after one MOC, me included.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
iDrew said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-AFA-U-90-POTF-YAK-FACE-LOOSE-FIGURE-KENNER-YAKFACE-ESB-ROTJ-NO-WEAPON-/141615935162?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f8f7aeba

The seller is the guy who has the AFA 95 MOC's. They have been for sale for years and years. He has some beautiful stuff but very top end prices.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
iDrew said:

The seller is the guy who has the AFA 95 MOC's. They have been for sale for years and years. He has some beautiful stuff but very top end prices.

Yeah I've been looking at his stuff for years, he's got or had a POTF Lando AFA 95 for £2000 been for sale at least 5 years. :roll: Also sells loads of clothes I think.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You can double that time frame. I remember looking at it back when I was buying stuff. That's 8-10 years ago.
It is a lovely MOC, and AFA 95's are like hen's teeth, but ten years is a ridiculously long time to be trying (and failing) to sell something. I'd hate to see what he's paid in fees.

walkie

Sith Lord
GUJysqp.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
You can double that time frame. I remember looking at it back when I was buying stuff. That's 8-10 years ago.
It is a lovely MOC, and AFA 95's are like hen's teeth, but ten years is a ridiculously long time to be trying (and failing) to sell something. I'd hate to see what he's paid in fees.

Yeah that's what I always thought ridiculous. It's as if he isn't bothered whether he sells them or not, but if someone offers the right price he will let them go. I don't think I have ever seen AFA 95's anywhere else.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-ROTJ-KENNER-SPEEDER-BIKE-VEHICLE-AFA-U90-/201422187811?hash=item2ee5b2ad23

itfciain

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-ROTJ-KENNER-SPEEDER-BIKE-VEHICLE-AFA-U90-/201422187811?hash=item2ee5b2ad23

That just looks ridiculous - and considering you can pick up a sealed box for under 100GBP then I think he may be hanging on to if for a while

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
So this is what happens to sealed vectis shipping containers I guess. It looks ****ing crap. How the **** can this be u graded untouched by human hand when the ****ing pleb at Afa would have had to put it together.

I hope the spring releases the parts when it gets shipped and they end up with a box of bits.

itfciain

Grand Master
I would think it could be Ugraded from a sealed box so wouldn't have to come from a shipping container - although you never know with some people

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
So this is what happens to sealed vectis shipping containers I guess. It looks ****ing crap. How the **** can this be u graded untouched by human hand when the ****ing pleb at Afa would have had to put it together.

I hope the spring releases the parts when it gets shipped and they end up with a box of bits.

That would be perfect :)

What a completely moronic thing to do. Saw a sealed Speeder Bike at FF for £60. What tool would a) waste their time getting this done? And b) be deluded enough to think it would sell for anything like 3 figures?

This makes AFA look as stupid as the seller, in my book. Morons all round.

r2isamale

Padawan
Is U-grading of mailers also frowned upon. Just bought this guy and would like to know if it is ok or if that puts me in bad standing!?

Attachments

• darth.jpg
    darth.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 4,930
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom