domain www.TheEmpireStrikesBack.com for sale

KAMJEDIMASTER

Hi All

Having grown up with star wars I was excited when I bought 30 star wars domains of whi've I've let go all but 1. I was hoping to develope it into a great site but just not had the time with my other ecmmerce busineses so I'm loking to sell it. I have no idea whee to start but thought i'd try some fellow fans for offers

www.The Empire Strikes Back .com

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
You might want to speak to Disney, but I suspect theirlawyers will be in touch soon anyway. Good luck with that. :D

x-pack

Grand Master
You'll need a price if you want to sell on here. I mean are we looking at a million quid or a packet of biscuits. Aldi ones ... :?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Rebel_Runner said:
You might want to speak to Disney, but I suspect theirlawyers will be in touch soon anyway. Good luck with that. :D

Yep, I'm sure I heard Disney were closing down and acquiring domains by 'Force'.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
KAMJEDIMASTER said:
Hi All

Having grown up with star wars I was excited when I bought 30 star wars domains of whi've I've let go all but 1. I was hoping to develope it into a great site but just not had the time with my other ecmmerce busineses so I'm loking to sell it. I have no idea whee to start but thought i'd try some fellow fans for offers

http://www.The Empire Strikes Back .com

With all respect, but why selling something like this? Buying 30 domains? Letting 29 go? What's the plan behind this....... ?

KAMJEDIMASTER

Mr. Tie said:
KAMJEDIMASTER said:
Hi All

http://www.The Empire Strikes Back .com

With all respect, but why selling something like this? Buying 30 domains? Letting 29 go? What's the plan behind this....... ?

Domains were expensive in those days and I had 800 domains for my ecommerce busineses so let some go, i have a relative in need so thought i'd sell this one to give her some money so she can make a fresh start without her husband

maxf

Jedi Master
KAMJEDIMASTER said:
i have a relative in need so thought i'd sell this one to give her some money so she can make a fresh start without her husband

So we're not talking a couple of hundred quid then?

Actually, isn't this just a forum for vintage toys?

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
KAMJEDIMASTER said:
Domains were expensive in those days and I had 800 domains for my ecommerce busineses so let some go, i have a relative in need so thought i'd sell this one to give her some money so she can make a fresh start without her husband

Whoa horsey.... How much do you think this is worth? You have an ecommerce business then you'll know the days of domains going for daft money are pretty much over. Plus, if Disney/lucasfilm decide that relevant domains should be part of their ownership, they will acquire it.

Not sure that domain has a great deal of worth to it at all...

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:
KAMJEDIMASTER said:

Whoa horsey.... How much do you think this is worth? You have an ecommerce business then you'll know the days of domains going for daft money are pretty much over. Plus, if Disney/lucasfilm decide that relevant domains should be part of their ownership, they will acquire it.

Not sure that domain has a great deal of worth to it at all...

Bang on. Its not 1999. You would be basically borrowing it.

ddemarchis

So confused! When I go to www.theempirestrikesback.com, it already seems to be owned by Star Wars/Disney. A very professional site that, when compared to starwars.com, seems to be identical. Can someone confirm that this is the actual domain for sale?

iDrew

Padawan
ddemarchis said:
So confused! When I go to http://www.theempirestrikesback.com, it already seems to be owned by Star Wars/Disney. A very professional site that, when compared to starwars.com, seems to be identical. Can someone confirm that this is the actual domain for sale?
The registration details can be found here: https://who.is/whois/www.theempirestrikesback.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom