ebay - a little advice please guys

Frunkstar

Grand Master
indianawars said:
Yep, seems to me that he brought it, received it, was happy with it, then dropped it, broke it, and now wants a refund for it...

That sounds about right :lol: guy is a proper numptie, fingers crossed it will get resolved in my favour as I will be livid if they refund him.

FYI the username in question is sithjediforce55

I will get him added to the bidders to block list right away & with luck save some others from having to deal with this guy

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well ****ing shocker (not) they decided to refund the twat :? I spoke on the phone with them earlier & they assured me if a refund were to be made, it would be ebay refunding the buyer not from my own paypal, then I see the buyer has escalated the case, at no point throughout the case have I had an option to provide any information & the decision was made (a final decision) without me being able to put any facts about the case forward (go figure).

So I've spoken to them yet again twice since (god I wish I could talk to someone whose first language is English), seems I have no leg to stand one, the point of the item being damaged on return is a total mute point as they have changed their policy regarding this - if the global shipping program is used, its insured on its way ONLY, if the buyer sends the item back, they do not have to use the global shipping & any means they use to return the item is acceptable by ebay & NOT covered by their policy of the item having to be as it was when sent - WTF - thieving ****'s!!!

So I now have a smashed to smithereens MOC, no use to man nor beast & this **** has all his money back including postage cost to them.

Word of warning - don't use the global shitting program.

I was so irate I told them to close my account immediately, seems I have to do that myself, so I then got a bit heated & told them exactly what they can do with their fucing auction site, pissed off big time I tell you, its not the money its the principal.

ollie

Padawan
Bastards.

Add that buyer to your favourite sellers list and go crazy if they ever list anything. Bid it all up, and then just don't pay, there's not a ****ing thing they can do to you and it's part of the reason eBay is too heavily weighted in favour of the buyer.

I sell loads on eBay and it normally pays for Christmas but when someone buys something and refuses to pay (or ****s you over as in your case) I take revenge wherever possible.

Probably shouldn't have said that :twisted:

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
What a bummer Frank :x

It seems as always the Buyer holds the Seller to ransom and of course E-Bay sides with the Buyer in 99.9% of cases.

I'm surprised more sellers haven't left E-bay altogether, but then as I type this where else can they sell their wares for maximum exposure :?:

mumbo

Sith Lord
**** that sucks Frank, ebay strikes again :evil:

Before reading your final post I was doubtful ebay would be on your side as it really is stacked against the seller.

On any resolution case you always get the chance to respond before it escalates to ebay so you must have missed the opportunity somehow. You have been truly bent over and shafted on this one, shame on you ebay :roll: and the buyer is a **** too :evil:

elcroz

Padawan
I've got high blood pressure from reading this thread, it pisses me off and it's nothing to do with me. Gutted for you matey, real gutted.
I hope the buyer does not procreate, can you imagine its offspring? Oh the humanity!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I hate global shitting program so I would never use it. I do not buy from people who use global shitting program from USA because I would not pay those damn taxes for some old star wars toy.

Sorry to hear you did not win Frank :(

I also do not like ebay and I am glad søren found this forum for me some years ago. So I could buy most of the stuff that I want here and not on ebay.

But I wish somebody would make a new auction site only for star wars toy to compete with ebay. If I had the money I would start such a site :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys, I have been browbeating them ever since & they are now after a hell of a lot of effort going to be looking in to the case further & investigating, fingers crossed I get some sense out of them, but don't hold your breath

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Thanks guys, I have been browbeating them ever since & they are now after a hell of a lot of effort going to be looking in to the case further & investigating, fingers crossed I get some sense out of them, but don't hold your breath

I hope they kick his ass and you will win Frank, I am glad to read they will look at the case again :wink:

indianawars

Sith Lord
What an eBay/PayPal horror story you're going through... And yet it's the sellers paying all the stupid fees that pays their wages at the end of the day! So why on earth they would still favour this buyer with the evidence you have (including the fact he left you positive feedback) is just beyond me!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Bloody hell Frank, even by eBay's low standards that's unbelievable. I really hope they find in your favour.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about this Frank, though I had an awful feeling it was coming.
Ebay really isn't worth the risk if you're selling any more.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another example of how shite eBay is , I am still fighting to get my money back on a piece of shite 12 back

eBay are a Bunch of dickheads

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom