When is next Farthest From?

Joe

Grand Master
Lom said:
Joe said:
Is anyone attempting to go down by train on Sunday from anywhere near me (Essex) by any chance?
I'm driving down from Essex on the Saturday.... Go for a ruby!

That's a bugger as I don't think I'll have anywhere to stay on Saturday night and it also means booking more time off work :( (If that was an offer of a lift I do appreciate it Lom thanks mate!)

Anyone else doing just Sunday that doesn't mind a co-pilot? I'll put some money towards your petrol and might even buy you a sandwich! :D

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Joe said:
Lom said:
Joe said:
Is anyone attempting to go down by train on Sunday from anywhere near me (Essex) by any chance?
I'm driving down from Essex on the Saturday.... Go for a ruby!

That's a bugger as I don't think I'll have anywhere to stay on Saturday night and it also means booking more time off work :( (If that was an offer of a lift I do appreciate it Lom thanks mate!)

Anyone else doing just Sunday that doesn't mind a co-pilot? I'll put some money towards your petrol and might even buy you a sandwich! :D

Hi mate, yes it was an offer (and still is if you change your mind and can get a bed)! I wrote it quickly whilst at work and didn't articulate it that well!

Joe

Grand Master
Haha! Cool, thanks mate!

Well my options seem to be a) get a very generous lift with yourself lom and sleep rough on Saturday night b) wake up at silly o'clock to get a train that might not be running in an attempt to meet Gary somewhere on the central line so he can give me a very generous (and very early) lift or c) just come down myself by train and probably get stranded in Salisbury, nowhere near you guys at about 2pm :lol:

Is there anywhere on the Sat I could try for a room? Or anyone that still has space? I really wasn't planning on going Saturday night but Lom's lift offer might be the best option of the three!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
ChallengerFox said:
Sorry to ask, but I assume I don't need to be concerned with any potential repro stuff at this event ?
In theory I would say 'no' since the sellers will be well known within the community and there'll probably only be room for around 10 sellers anyway. That said, whilst I am sure no one there will deliberately try to pass off repro as genuine, mistakes may happen no matter how unlikely. And if you're unsure there will be a load of people from which you can ask an opinion.

Dfran8

Padawan
Hi there folks,

Two (easy) questions here:

1- I understand the starting hour is 11 and it`ll earlier for people with VIP pass. Correct?
I'm working out the time it will take me to go there from London.

2- What is the post code of the location? (I have to put it in my Garmin).

Thanks! see you all in a few days. :D

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Dfran8 said:
Hi there folks,

Two (easy) questions here:

1- I understand the starting hour is 11 and it`ll earlier for people with VIP pass. Correct?
I'm working out the time it will take me to go there from London.

2- What is the post code of the location? (I have to put it in my Garmin).

Thanks! see you all in a few days. :D

VIP ticket or early bird on the day will probably be around 10 o'clock if memory serves; post code is SP61AS.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
ChallengerFox said:
It says on the website early bird entry is 11am-12 and General entry is 12 - 4
Excellent - I stand corrected - that's another hour in bed then!

Joe

Grand Master
Looks like it! I'm not big on curry so I think I'll have to go for a plate of chips though :lol:

M_Rendahl

Youngling
Cant wait to catch up with friends and meet some of you for the first time. Me and Shane will arrive on late Saturday afternoon. Is it to late to join you guys for curry or is it for SWFUK ppl only? :) I guess Shane would like to join too, if there's a vegetarian option that is...

Bring all your Palitoy pre-production/employee stuff! See you guys soon.

Mattias

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
M_Rendahl said:
Cant wait to catch up with friends and meet some of you for the first time. Me and Shane will arrive on late Saturday afternoon. Is it to late to join you guys for curry or is it for SWFUK ppl only? :) I guess Shane would like to join too, if there's a vegetarian option that is...

Bring all your Palitoy pre-production/employee stuff! See you guys soon.

Mattias

All sorted sir. Look forward to meeting you both Saturday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom