When is next Farthest From?

maxf

Jedi Master
Is there a meeting place on Sunday?

I will be there with the Mrs now, as she fancied a day trip out - so if you see someone with a puzzled looking woman, its probably me. FFS don't mention how much stuff costs ;)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Gutted I can't be there, hope you all have a great time. Gonna get myself better organised for next year and finally put some faces to names. As ever the best events are down south! :(

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
This one is for the guys staying in ringwood.

We are taking a car over from ringwood to Fordingbridge Saturday evening and then cabbing it back. We will then have another car to drive over sunday morning.

Who needs a lift/space in the taxi and what time shall we head over to Fordingbridge.

So far there is Me and Simon.

Joe

Grand Master
Ben I've dropped Martin an email just to check his plans for driving there and back but seeing as though I'm staying with you Sat night I better reserve a seat for the return trip just in case he's had enough of driving me about all day :lol:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
There is a late running bus service from fordingbridge to ringwood but I think it's about a fiver so a taxi or mini cab would be a good shout if there's a bunch of you.
I'll be driving up solo on sunday and can pick whoever up on the way past ringwood if needed.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Hope you guys are all having a wicked time! Gutted to not be there. I'm in Scotland.. it's lovely but I wish I was in Fordingbridge tonight. Have a jar for me. Star Wars is on my mind. Have a good un'! Andy

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Massive thanks to Dave for organising yet another amazing day out. Great guests and the bend ems talk was actually worth the wait.
Cheers to stu for organising the curry too even though I had to leave before it came.
What an awesome weekend.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
Massive thanks to Dave for organising yet another amazing day out. Great guests and the bend ems talk was actually worth the wait.
Cheers to stu for organising the curry too even though I had to leave before it came.
What an awesome weekend.

Can't help but reiterate these feelings; great show, brilliant pickups, top drawer speakers/presentations and of course great company too!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well that was a weekend to remember. Awesome all round. Great to meet so many of the folk off here and to bump into a couple of old faces I hadn't seen for a long, long time.

Dave, a big hand for organizing that and appearing to remain calm and in control the entire time. Brilliant stuff. Already looking forward to December.

And another thank you to all of you who I got to meet and annoy in person rather than through this forum. I really felt welcome, so thank you (in no particular order) to Grant, Jez, Jason, Peter, Dan, Ben, Joe, Scott, Gary, Marc, Jamie, Andy, Martin and Christian. Great beer, great curry, great company. Jamie; I won't hold it against you that you made me smuggle an AT-AT home nor that your opening line to me after introducing myself and giving my forum name was: "Oh! You're the noisy one." :!:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Crap. Knew I forgot someone. And thanks to Stu, too, for giving me the biggest laugh of the night by demonstrating a fascinating questioning technique of a local lady (actually, "lady" is perhaps a little strong) and for trying to win over quite possibly the most miserable landlord on the face of the planet by giving him a drunken hug :lol: Stu, Sambuca is bad. Period.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Crap. Knew I forgot someone. And thanks to Stu, too, for giving me the biggest laugh of the night by demonstrating a fascinating questioning technique of a local lady (actually, "lady" is perhaps a little strong) and for trying to win over quite possibly the most miserable landlord on the face of the planet by giving him a drunken hug :lol: Stu, Sambuca is bad. Period.

Always the third question, remember that and you'll never go wrong :wink:

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Well that was a weekend to remember. Awesome all round. Great to meet so many of the folk off here and to bump into a couple of old faces I hadn't seen for a long, long time.

Dave, a big hand for organizing that and appearing to remain calm and in control the entire time. Brilliant stuff. Already looking forward to December.

And another thank you to all of you who I got to meet and annoy in person rather than through this forum. I really felt welcome, so thank you (in no particular order) to Grant, Jez, Jason, Peter, Dan, Ben, Joe, Scott, Gary, Marc, Jamie, Andy and Christian. Great beer, great curry, great company. Jamie; I won't hold it against you that you made me smuggle an AT-AT home nor that your opening line to me after introducing myself and giving my forum name was: "Oh! You're the noisy one." :!:

lol. That made me chuckle. I didn't mean that quite the way it come out. Hope he AtAt made it through the door :)

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Great meeting everyone. So nice that people just start talking collecting and Star Wars, no matter what your level or who you are. Love Farthest From. It's always an event that refreshes my faith in humanity. Presentations were first class, learnt much I did. The tattoo guys and girls who turned up were really nice. I watched from the podcast table as one artist bought a beautiful slave 1 from Jamie to give to her friend as a present.

Thanks Fuzzybuzzy for selling me a great bunch of comics. Virtually all of them I need for my collection. What a top guy.

Kernackered after a top Star Wars weekend. Tussauds, secret cinema via Wembley and then farthest from. Good times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom